WelbyQuentin
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Who is the person who admitted they are mentally ill in here because I want to shake their hand for the mental ill in here I want to shake?

Who is the person who admitted they are mentally ill in here because I want to shake their hand for the mental ill in here I want to shake?

Posted - October 17

• 1645
    Thanks brother. A new alike friend. As a matter if fact I went to dual recovery anonymous and somebody said you DEFINITELEY are one of us. Anyways, can I please ask about what the Irish have to do with B.O.C. or grungy heavy metal thrash shred music which  intimidates my simple Irish intelligence. Why am I put in this ludicrous position up against the Italians and Scottish and English? You know? Coloured people. Huh?
    All I want to be is SANE! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at October 17, 2020 9:56 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 9:02 AM MDT
    1

• 1278

I'm sane but i'm in their system..... 

i mean i'm currently living in a collective of rooms dedicated to people with mental illnesses...

I cant refuse it because i'm followed by a psychiatrist and such and they decided that i live there. 

Its really nice here, i just have to take my medication and pay the rent. 

But to be honest , i dont believe i have a mental illness nor did i had any 'psychosis' as they believe.

October 17, 2020 9:19 AM MDT
    1

• 1645
    I was let to take Prozac for a couple of weeks in a voluntary drugs recovery center which I stayed in for 29 days before the community work center put me to work pouring tapioca and then I got a job for 15 years straight with desperate guys who took some sort of drug because life just ain't normal man! Keep your disgusting and insinuating mouth to yourself because I know you don't know as much as I do about stuff!
    Uhh oh he's going off again. My oldest brother said I have no hope because people will never understand drugs like you do. He did! I was in the shelter and I took a couple of Xanax before bed and went naked sleeping walking twice until they told me leave at one in the morning so I then look for any half full containers of alcohol left by bars in the city streets and in the morning I bar hopped and drank 20 whisky sours all day from bar to bar until I ended up in the gay one Jacques and staggered down the street afterwards in which case the cops saw me. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at October 17, 2020 9:36 AM MDT
      October 17, 2020 9:24 AM MDT
    1

• 312
    It wasn't me.

I'm totally normal. Just ask the guards.
      October 17, 2020 11:31 AM MDT
    2

• 6458
    Oh goody!! My coming out party! Mentally ill for 20+ years. WHOOO HOOO!!!!
      October 17, 2020 1:47 PM MDT
    3

• 1645
      October 17, 2020 2:14 PM MDT
    1