Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I Betcha the ONLY fans of QANONS are the dumb cluck duck quacks. Who else buys lies and irrational gibberish?

I Betcha the ONLY fans of QANONS are the dumb cluck duck quacks. Who else buys lies and irrational gibberish?

That in itself tells you everything you need to know about the QANONS. And the PROUD BOYS. And the MILITIAS and the WHITE SUPREMACISTS and the KKK and the SKINHEADS. And the US NAZIS!  All wackadoodlenoodle crackpots unite in their support for a wackadoodlenoodle guy. No one satisfies them as does he and they do he back.  QUACK QUACK QUACK. WADDLE WADDLE WADDLE.

Posted - October 19, 2020

Responses

That might be true in Qanons' native USA, but I am afraid it has been spreading its poison to other countries, suitably tweaked by its followers there to match their own politics.

Some of them in the UK call it things like "Save Our Children" to try to disguise its origins and attract the gullible.
      October 19, 2020 4:44 PM MDT

You mean putting lipstick on the pig to hide its ugliness? It's still a pig. Why do you suppose this garbage filth is spreading so rapidly Durdle? Used to be we would condemn it ridicule it mock it target it spurn it shun it. Now the opposite seems to be occurring everywhere. As if these people were dying of thirst or starving to death and suddenly all they ever wanted surrounds them and envelops them.  They drink and eat and drink and eat and never get enough of it. What happened, when and why? Thank you for your reply. I have no idea where we are headed or when we will get there if ever. Scary that. :( This post was edited by RosieG at October 20, 2020 3:11 AM MDT
      October 20, 2020 3:10 AM MDT

I honestly have no idea. The Internet helps these ideas spread rapidly but that does not explain why so many people are attracted to them.

Although the USA has a lot of noisy Far-Right extremists, it is not alone. Similarly hard-line views and movements are rising in European countries, a few helped by national leaders but most without any support from mainstream politicians. In fact one reason may be disillusionment with mainstream politics. Two others are a feeling of powerlessness against the real or perceived actions and aims of the European Union, and several years of large-scale immigration escaping wars, famines or poverty in the Middle East and Africa.

A few of the worst groups in Britain have been declared illegal, not for their opinions as such but for inciting violence and hatred.  
      October 20, 2020 1:22 PM MDT

In America the chief violence hate inciter is the dumb cluck duck. He lusts after it and gets off on it. So there is no hope while he is in charge that anything will change. He is an evil wicked devil and he has in the palm of his hand millions of gullibles who do his bidding. It shocked me early on but now I do not shock. The millions of them who enable him suck up to him and pat his vast a** 24/7 is disappointing.But they are what they are and what they are responds to evil vile venal and while they are very disgusting and an abomination of our nation they seem to be doing quite well. Why that is I have no idea. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Durdle. I think maybe finally you see where I am and can understand better now why I say what I do. That helps. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 20, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

Oh yes, I can see why apart from party loyalty you don't like Donald Trump especially. I don't believe for one moment his claims that he does not know the nature of some of the extremist groups who support him.
      October 25, 2020 2:50 PM MDT

Of course he knows. He is always defending them pandering to them winking at them. He told his flunkies to treat the 17 year old murderer who took a loaded rifle to a protest march and murdered two people in cold blood and wounded a third to treat him as a hero PATRIOT! A wacky dame named Laura bigshot said she wanted him (the 17 year old murderer) to be her president. Disgusting is what all of them are. Nauseating. Thank you for your reply Durdle. This post was edited by RosieG at October 28, 2020 8:23 AM MDT
      October 28, 2020 8:22 AM MDT