Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck sez "COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID. We are turning the corner and things are getting better." WHAT?

The dumb cluck duck sez "COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID. We are turning the corner and things are getting better." WHAT?

Here's the truth.

Per Dr. Osterholm(sp?) "the next six to twelve weeks will be our darkest time and much worse than before".

So a scientist tells us we're head for up to THREE MONTHS OF WORSE and the dumb cluck duck says "we are turning the corner"? Well he doesn't say what corner or where it is going to take does he?

Whattan a**m the dumb cluck duck is. The world's first ducka**!.

Posted - October 22, 2020

Responses

Is this the same Dr who claimed 400,000 deaths by election day. 

Yes, we are/have turned a corner.  Deathes are down, hospitalizations also are down. 

Lockdowns on make the situtation worse. They do not stop a virus. Lockdowns cause more death and more poverty.  They harm more than they help. According to the WHO. 
      October 22, 2020 7:29 AM MDT

All of a sudden you're citing information from WHO to bolster your opinion?  Hypocritical a bit?
      October 22, 2020 8:13 AM MDT

I don't like the WHO.  I believe they lied/lie for China.  I do not trust their numbers on Covid.  

But I know I am likely in the minority on this....I will cite them.  Just as I do not trust numbers from polls but believe they can be used to show a trend emerging over time. 

There are others citing lockdowns causing more harm than help.  But I have not bothered to google them.  I am posting it by memory.  
      October 22, 2020 8:28 AM MDT

Just remember that if you die from Covid, it doesn't matter how good the economy is.
      October 22, 2020 11:52 AM MDT