Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Maurice214
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck once again insists "I am the least racist person in the history of the world". Are you CERTAIN about that duck?

The dumb cluck duck once again insists "I am the least racist person in the history of the world". Are you CERTAIN about that duck?

Ya sure got all the domestic terrorist groups FOOLED then. The American NAZIS, the skinheads, the militia groups, the proud boys the QANONS your buddy buddy ruddy guddy white supremacist racist base all of whom are weaponized and stand ready standing ready for your dog whistle to go out and AVENGE your defeat! You sure fooled them.

Posted - October 23, 2020

Responses

No one has claimed those type of group members are very smart.  

He is the most supportive of Israel of any President.
    Deported a Nazi from WWII
    Sent another to the Death penalty
    Calls for the DEATH PENALTY for hate crimes such as the EL Paso shooter who wanted to shot some Mexicans. 
    He supports Crime reform, First Step act, Opportunity Zones, Historically Black Colleges, School choice, etc

A racist would not do these things.  So if they think he is in agreement with them and their hateful ideas,  they are stupid and mistaken. 
      October 23, 2020 9:42 AM MDT

I don't think he actually knows what the term 'racist' means.  Although he acts like an 7 year old, he isn't as smart as one.  What he meant to say is "most", not "least".
      October 23, 2020 10:43 AM MDT

It's easy to confuse/conflate most and least. Everyone says so. Thank you for the clarification Shuhak. Much appreciated! :)
      October 23, 2020 10:51 AM MDT