Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect all dumb cluck duck quacks plan to celebrate holidays with family/friends so they can herd mentarlity immunity one another. RIGHT?

I expect all dumb cluck duck quacks plan to celebrate holidays with family/friends so they can herd mentarlity immunity one another. RIGHT?

Do any of you non duck fans plan to also herd mentality immunity YOUR family and friends? Bring the year to a massively amazing CLIMAX? Or do you have other plans?

Posted - October 23, 2020

Responses

Nope.  All holiday get togethers with my family have been canceled.  And yes, my "duck"-loving sister and brother-in-law are still going to have theirs.
      October 23, 2020 9:44 AM MDT

Condolences m'dear. Sad for your sister. Good for you. We know the worst is yet to come. Yet the dumb cluck ducks  peeps seem oblivious to it. God bless them and have mercy on them. I have none though I am sad that it is a member of your family. I know she did kind things for you. It breaks my heart so I can only imagine what it does to you. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 23, 2020 9:54 AM MDT

I will continue with normal plans as I have been the entire time.  I do not know what my MIL will do, she as always will be invited but it will be her choice as an adult to decide what she wants to do. She has been staying home generally.  But has had us come over to help her with different things she has needed. 
      October 23, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

Well I am hoping for a Christmas miricall and the coronaviris will magically disappear by Christmas. We usally go to our oldest sons house for a Christmas dinner with his wife and their kids but I got a feeling we will have to cancell it this year. My favorite part of that day is watching  our Grandkids open the Christmas presents we got them but I will probablly miss that too. To be on the safe side I am going to start wrapping their presents and putting them  in an air tight bag  then our son can pick them up and give them to the kids on Christmas day. Cheers!
      October 23, 2020 10:26 AM MDT

Condolences to you and all grandparents who haven't seen or hugged their grandkids in months. What lies ahead will be hard on so many people but harder would be getting sick and dying so I expect we have to soldier on as we are and do our part not to spread it. Good luck to all of us! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      October 25, 2020 2:07 AM MDT