Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When asked about the HUNDREDS of kids still CAGED KENNELED cluck duck sez "they are being very well cared for". LIAR?

When asked about the HUNDREDS of kids still CAGED KENNELED cluck duck sez "they are being very well cared for". LIAR?

Do you think he gives a rat's a** about them or knows what is happening to them? How many times has he VISITED their cages and kennels? He doesn't give a rat's a** about them. Know why? WHAT'S IN IT FOR HIM? Nothing.

Posted - October 23, 2020

Responses

Not in cages. In foster care or centers specifically used to care for them. 
      October 23, 2020 9:53 AM MDT

Away from their parents... away from a normal life with family that care and love them.. pretty much seems condemned to me! I am mindful that we do know what's best for kids, there's enough research out there and there's more than enough evidence that many of the children's homes  in particular are rife with abuse and poor outcomes.. sadly all too many foster care is not all it should be either - at best it should only ever be a temporary measure. 
      October 23, 2020 2:30 PM MDT

The remaining children either did not come with their parents (came as an unaccompanied minor or with an adult who is not a family member) or came with criminal parents who it would not be in the best interest of the child to return. 

Granted not the outcome we want. We want them home safe with their family.  But that is not always feasible for what ever reason. 

But in any case they are not caged they are in a shelter for children. 
      October 23, 2020 2:37 PM MDT

OKies but looks pretty grim! More like a detention centre... almost a prison, as close as it gets. I've watched a fair few juvenile detention centre documentaries - looks pretty similar to that! 

I think many of us would question about the honesty and motivations of those labelling parents criminals and whether that label and the consequences are really in the best interests of the children involved. 
      October 23, 2020 3:01 PM MDT

If it is a crime that a citizen would loose their custudy of their children for then that protection for a citizen child should apply to a non-citizen child.    
    Also after doing a little more searching the children normally only spend about 50 days here while they look for their extended family or some other responsible sponsor for the children. So they are in family settings...actual family if possible. 
      October 23, 2020 5:02 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 24, 2020 2:06 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 24, 2020 2:06 AM MDT