Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "What the dumb cluck duck SAID is PREPOSTEROUS". Which thing? Isn't everything he says a lie which make it always PREPOSTEROUS?

"What the dumb cluck duck SAID is PREPOSTEROUS". Which thing? Isn't everything he says a lie which make it always PREPOSTEROUS?

Vis a vis the caged kenneled children being "very well taken care of". the dumb cluck duck LIED once again. He always play to his base base and they always believe everything he says! Host and parasites. How sweet it is!

A JOURNALIST visited the site. What the dumb cluck duck said is a LIE! Of course.:(

Posted - October 23, 2020

Responses

They are being cared for in shelters.  Not cages.  

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/18/17474986/family-separation-border-video
      October 23, 2020 1:11 PM MDT

Cage---a structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined.

And from the same website that you posted:

Rather than prove the administration’s point, the images of the McAllen facility only serve to further illustrate the horrific nature of its practices, showing kids held in metal enclosures sprawled atop mattresses laid on a concrete floor, with little around them except flimsy space blankets. “More than 1,100 people were inside the large, dark facility that’s divided into separate wings for unaccompanied children, adults on their own, and mothers and fathers with children,” the Associated Press reported, following a Sunday visit.

October 23, 2020 2:02 PM MDT

And they are in a shelter.  NOT a cage. There are NO bars or wires. 

YOU confusing the ICE PROCESSING CENTER (built by OBAMA administration)  and the shelter where the children were/are being housed.   

The shelter:

Perhaps you should read the or at least scroll down before commenting.....
      October 23, 2020 2:30 PM MDT

If you really want to call a cage a shelter because the cage is inside a larger space with signs on the wall designating it as a shelter, I've got a bridge in inventory that I am eager to sell at a deep discount.

How about that other historical sign at Auschwitz---"Arbeit macht frei" (Work sets you free.)

I guess some people might have believed the Nazis.

October 25, 2020 11:59 PM MDT

Looking at it like that we are all in cages.   As you said above: Cage---a structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined.

A shelter is not a cage. 

But as I said on another post. The children stay a limited time in the shelters...until they can locate a sponsor (often an extended family member) and some of the parents have been located and have said they do not want their child returned. 

October 26, 2020 9:34 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 24, 2020 2:31 AM MDT