Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Kanye West may be a musical genius. But he is also a wackadoodlenoodle crackpot nutjob just like the duck. Has he hurt himself?

Kanye West may be a musical genius. But he is also a wackadoodlenoodle crackpot nutjob just like the duck. Has he hurt himself?

Posted - October 23, 2020

Responses

A musical genius?  Mah.   Depends on who you ask.  
    As for being a total wack job... he and trump are twins.  Narcissistic egomaniac!  He hurt himself the minute he opened his mouth.
      October 23, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

I am not familiar with his music Shuhak. I've read "musical genius" when I've read anything about him. The line between genius and wackadoodlenoodle can be very slim. That he would suck up to and kiss the corpulent butt of the dumb cluck duck makes him just another nut like all the others. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 24, 2020 2:27 AM MDT

He's a rapper.  Rap is not music.  It's annoying noise. This post was edited by Shuhak at October 25, 2020 2:55 AM MDT
      October 24, 2020 9:24 AM MDT

I have to disagree . Didn't Will Smith (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) start out as a rapper? Some rappers are really super clever. Give them a topic and they will rap on it....ad lib. I think it's a talent. Of course WHAT they rap about matters. If thugs rap about raping women it's not my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I'm gonna ask.
      October 25, 2020 2:57 AM MDT

I should have clarified - to me rap is noise.  And the "heavy" rap IS nasty.
      October 25, 2020 9:41 AM MDT

I'm really not familiar with it. I have heard OPRAH years ago decry the rap that talks about abusing women. Not my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 25, 2020 11:01 AM MDT

• I don't think anyone could accuse him of being a genius, a crackpot, yes. He has as much of a right to an opinion and a vote as you and I do. How's that for a frightening realization.
      October 23, 2020 2:07 PM MDT

Don't know his music.
    Only know his name because my friend watches the televised Kardashian wreck, and I guess he dated one of them.
    If he can't handle the pressure of an extended musical tour, I don't know how he would stand the pressure of being President.
      October 23, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

Kanye West is MARRIED to Kim Kardashian and has been for years. I think he spends time in mental hospitals from time to time. I am not familiar with his music either but from what I have read he is highly admired as a "musical genius". The line between genius and crackpot can be very slim. Thank you for your reply Walt. I wonder how many votes he will get being a veep with someone I have never heard of? :)
      October 24, 2020 2:24 AM MDT

I didn't see him on the ballot for Washington ... so his party must not be registered in every state.
      October 26, 2020 8:43 AM MDT

Could be. Honestly I did not look to see who else was there. I honed in on Joe and Kamala. I mean cimpanzees or butterflies could have been on the ballot for all I know! Thank you for your reply. He is a sick dude. Shame on the dumb cluck duck for using that to make a fool of him. But then the dumb cluck duck does 24/7. Makes him look better. :(
      October 26, 2020 9:06 AM MDT

He's a genius in his own mind. Maybe. Nowhere else. Rap isn't music. He's famous for having a wife with a nice a$$ and kids with REALLY STUPID names.

Rap is crap, get da news, fool
    It got no tune an' dat ain't cool
    White fellas tryin' to be n***as are a joke
    Dat dude ain't gangsta, just a limp d**k bloke
    So learn to play a instrument or shut da f**k up
    Or yo' be beggin' fo' change an' gettin' nothin' in yo' cup.
    Word.

*drops mic*
      October 24, 2020 2:55 AM MDT

Brilliant! But then you gots Lots of talent. Thank you for the rap and your reply R! Happy Tuesday..I guess that's where you are right now? :)
      October 26, 2020 9:08 AM MDT