Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Photographer scott atlas is the topmost epidemiologist in the world I guess. Per the dumb cluck duck who lstens only to him. PHOTOGRAPHER?

Photographer scott atlas is the topmost epidemiologist in the world I guess. Per the dumb cluck duck who lstens only to him. PHOTOGRAPHER?

Yep. Picture taker. Radiologist. Kinda like referring to a trash collector as a LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT.

Y'all are safe now in the hands of a photographer cuz the dumb cluck duck listens only to him...well and of yawn shinnity and sucker farlson. His(dumb cluck duck) brain trust. Sigh.

Posted - October 24, 2020

Responses

A Radiologist is a Medical Doctor.

Dr Atlas is a Robert Wesson Senior Fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution This post was edited by my2cents at October 24, 2020 6:45 AM MDT
      October 24, 2020 4:22 AM MDT

There is also a difference between a Radiologist and a Radiographer - the former analyses the latter's photographs.
      October 25, 2020 4:01 PM MDT

The atlas is a RADIOLOGIST apparently. Having nothing whatsoever to do with pandemics epidemic immunology. Zero. Zip. Nada. But he is THE science guru that the dumb cluck duck now listens to exclusively. Why? Because the photographer says what the duck wants to hear. Simple. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      October 26, 2020 2:23 AM MDT