Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever hear of Alexander Hillel Treisman? Allegedly he owns a van that was FULL OF GUNS and researched how to kill Joe Biden! Superduck fan?

Ever hear of Alexander Hillel Treisman? Allegedly he owns a van that was FULL OF GUNS and researched how to kill Joe Biden! Superduck fan?

He is allegedly 19. Still wet behind the ears. JUst guess what he will be like in 7 score and 3 years?

How many of him are there out there who are superduckfans gun folks ready and willing to do what it takes to preserve the power of the dumb cluck duck?

How high is his IQ? Since the dumb cluck duck is obsessed with IQ I wonder how high or low his adoring worshippers IQ's are ON AVERAGE?

Posted - October 24, 2020

Responses

I for one am glad they caught him and hope they put in prison for a long long time. 
      October 24, 2020 9:03 AM MDT

162 years old??
      October 24, 2020 6:07 PM MDT

Yep.
      October 25, 2020 2:22 AM MDT

The Proud Boys are standing by ...
      October 24, 2020 11:47 PM MDT

I know R. A couple of days ago a journalist interviewed a duck quack. He is ready for what lies ahead. If duck wins he says the "left" will go crazy and start rioting in which case he will be there to fight. If duck loses it will only be because the election was a fraud and he will riot along with others of his ilk. He is ready and waiting no matter how it all plays out. Multiply him by how many millions that belong to domestic terrorists groups? Maybe he was just a blowhard. He looked real and sounded very serious to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      October 25, 2020 1:45 AM MDT