Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "There is not one state in the nation where the number of COVID cases is dropping". Thanks bigly to the dumb cluck duck and his ralllies?

"There is not one state in the nation where the number of COVID cases is dropping". Thanks bigly to the dumb cluck duck and his ralllies?

His ego hate virus rallies are ramped up. Sometimes THREE in one day in different cities. The duck is doing his part to keep those number of new cases RISING BIGLY. Remember for him BIGGER IS BETTER.

Posted - October 28, 2020

Responses

October 28, 2020 12:07 PM MDT

Apologies kj. I clicked on the link and I don't know how this addresses what I asked. Sorry. Thank you for the link and Happy Wedneday to thee and thine! :)
      October 28, 2020 1:13 PM MDT

You might be better off not knowing, Happy Thursday Rosie to you and hubby :)
      October 29, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

Excellent insight. I'm pretty certain you're right. Some things I would be so much better off not knowing about. SIGH. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Friday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE. I'm going to ask. This post was edited by RosieG at October 31, 2020 2:31 AM MDT
      October 30, 2020 2:55 AM MDT