Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per dumb cluck duck THE TOP ACCOMPLISHMENT OF HIS ADMINISTRATION WAS ENDING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC! WHAT?

Per dumb cluck duck THE TOP ACCOMPLISHMENT OF HIS ADMINISTRATION WAS ENDING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC! WHAT?

Posted - October 29, 2020

Responses

(sarcasm)

He got the "dreaded" virus.  He "got over" it (piece of cake).  He signed an executive order declaring it over with ("I got over it, so it's gone").    

With a wipe of his nose (on his sleeve) and a stroke of his Sharpie (after they helped him get the cap off), he ended the pandemic - forever.  All hail lord trump; savior of the entire world.  And he did it before the election... just like promised. 

Even though when he let it come to this country he promised it'd be gone by April... then July... then by September... THEN before election day.  Even though he said in early March he said it was just a hoax.  And at the end of March he said it was just mild version of the flu.

I swear, this guy MUST have worked in a stable when he was younger.  He shovels sh** like a pro. This post was edited by Shuhak at October 30, 2020 5:52 AM MDT
      October 29, 2020 12:02 PM MDT

You just created the perfect slogan for President DEATH. "SHOVELING SH** BIT BY BIT BY BIT"! Maybe that's too long to have on a baseball cap. "SHOVELING SH** squeezing my zit". That fits. It's nonsense of course but keeping in line with all that the duck has given so far. Imagine that on a cap with a photo of duck squeezing a zit as he looks in a mirror? Might be kinda complicated but well whatcha think?
      October 30, 2020 5:57 AM MDT