Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As heard on TV paraphrased. "Joe Biden may not be able to repair all the damage done by the dumb cluck duck. But 4 more years of duck?"

As heard on TV paraphrased. "Joe Biden may not be able to repair all the damage done by the dumb cluck duck. But 4 more years of duck?"

Will be a disaster.

Posted - October 29, 2020

Responses

I doubt Joe has the ticker to do much of anything, other than mark time and stop things from getting worse. The best thing he could do for America is to kick His Royal Orangeness's butt in the election, then drop dead. Kamala has energy, Joe has one foot in the grave already.
      October 29, 2020 6:03 AM MDT

Geez R can't you be a tad more "polite"? Must Joe die to let Kamala do the heavy lifting? Between thee and me I think that is precisely WHY he chose her. He needed someone to LEAN ON HEAVILY with brains and backbone and accomplishment. Why he chose her I think. I'd like him to stick around. He won't interfere with doing what's right. I truly think his heart is in the right place and his instincts are more toward helping people not washing his hands of them. Of course as always I appreciate your honesty. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday/Friday to thee and Maureen and the rest of the family! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 29, 2020 6:10 AM MDT
      October 29, 2020 6:10 AM MDT

It will take many years to repair all the damage that thing has wreaked upon this nation.  And that's not even including all the damage he's going to do when he loses the election.  Heaping that much responsibility on the shoulders of Mr. Biden (or anyone) is unreasonable.

If trump wins, you can be sure he will exact vengeance on all who tried to oppose him - and that includes the American people.  he will rape this country many times over what he's already doine.  Of course, if he wins, there won't be much of a country left by the end of 2021.  Most people will have died from the virus that he claims he's already eradicated.  (then he can sell the land to Russia to settle his debts.)
      October 29, 2020 11:43 AM MDT