Active Now

Echooos
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » May you see if You can fix the computer mouse problem & sort out the drawing requests?

May you see if You can fix the computer mouse problem & sort out the drawing requests?

My2Cent:
The Thumper drawing I drew in the Bambi picture not look good yet-does not look like how I saw in the Bambi cartoon.
Then on computer drawings, it would be much faster & easier if do multiple (different) drawings of the same subject-looking at or copy in the actual Bambi photo ‘from Google’, by what Bambi picture I will do in drawing, - but sure would not leave just as Bambi photo-(Which may be just picked-out from Google Image, & just copied in that You don’t/may not just want).
”The mouse that’s connected to my LapTop is having some problem keeping in the command from the mouse button held in as I draw, drag or scroll - do you know of a way to fix this mouse button so that it/I can (perfectly/precisely) draw, drag, scroll, & also-sizing the selection with it?”
Then maybe can just try have each/several of the members here each, to list many other drawing requests, usually not just by name, mostly by description-of each requests-to command these to be more drawings in them, & put them all together-would be list of very many different requests together, then I will see how I will get many of these list of drawings to be done soon, using a really good drawing program & copy many different pictures from Google Image that are related to what will be drawn.
”Probably the Element99 will respond to this thread-setting in pictures that are close to these picture/drawing(description) requests; that’s fine, then I will work on those other different requests-before/then to the requests with images by it”

And then to the good drawing program, I may often switch to these other drawings maybe randomly-by outlining-thin/thick lines, different draw style/pattern / whatever.
The I would just use (some of) those other scrap drawings for some of those other drawings - later on maybe. -

Posted - October 30, 2020

Responses

Do it only in drawing & all in drawing? That will be really challenging, then give me approximate amount of time I will take to draw your whole picture with(?)
      November 1, 2020 4:10 PM MST

13 days. 
      November 1, 2020 4:18 PM MST

Looks like that’s a very long time, maybe like how many hours in each day I will draw this in till it gets to 13th day? Maybe I will copy the drawing to you before if it may look good and got about all the details in before day 13-show it to you, then you can tell me to put more stuff/drawings in it after-till get to no more than 13 days. Maybe a much larger drawing of this? The drawing programs I have that I think are good drawing programs are: The LapTop’s Paint program, GIMP, & SketckBookPro, I may draw it on either/one of the 3 drawing programs(?) This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 1, 2020 4:57 PM MST
      November 1, 2020 4:49 PM MST

I meant 13 days maximum, you may get it finished sooner. Also you have to have all the PFP’s finished in 13 days too please. 
      November 1, 2020 4:58 PM MST

I was doing many websites, apps and YouTube video sorting(s) on my phone-deleted some/few of them after did some of educational game app.
      November 3, 2020 7:33 AM MST

Maybe count that as till the 13th day, then I will do some other things around it, & then back to work on more of your drawing after it like intermittently, maybe I will work on some of it everyday, depend if there’s not so many other things going on besides it.
    And I will post another thread that’s just for doing the many other drawings there-that they/many others will like/select pictures(that I will draw)& that I will use many images from Google on that too-just in that drawing thread; You & My2 can be in that drawing thread too.
    ”See what that drawing thread will be/say when get there”
      November 3, 2020 7:30 AM MST

Okay. 
      November 4, 2020 5:17 AM MST

If you find that thread that be the drawing request thread-that will be it.
    See what other drawings to enter in that thread then-
      November 4, 2020 8:01 AM MST

Okay but what about the ones I already requested?
      November 4, 2020 8:56 AM MST

Just the one drawing that you want me to do in all just drawing, not using any image, this I will do for here. And the other ones I will do for that other thread I will do them separately, perhaps from other different members in that thread.
      November 4, 2020 10:46 AM MST

Okay. 
      November 4, 2020 12:16 PM MST

I don't know if they have special mice for drawing or not.  I know I cannot use a mouse for drawing. 
    They have cheap drawing tablets on ebay now. That mayne more what you are looking for more like drawing with a pencil that is connected to your pc.
      October 31, 2020 5:36 AM MDT

Then do you just use touchscreen(iPhone), to do online stuff, and some drawing on your iPhone?

More like Summa or Wacom Tablet?
      October 31, 2020 7:28 AM MDT

I don't have one. I use my phone and either a stylus or my finger.

But I have seen cheap ones on ebay starting at like $15.  Basically a mouse in the form of a pen.   A  really good one can cost $1,000s.   So really a person could spend whatever you want.  But for just playing about I would use the cheap on for just doodling.  And learn what you like and what you would want one to do before spending real money on something.  This post was edited by my2cents at November 1, 2020 9:21 AM MST
      October 31, 2020 9:56 AM MDT

Drawing with pencil/iPen is probably more precise or more agile than using just mouse to draw-on computer?
      October 31, 2020 7:30 AM MDT

Yes.  I cannot draw much with just a mouse on a computer screen.  Looks like a 4 year old got ahold of a crayon. 
      October 31, 2020 9:57 AM MDT

Yes, I understand,
    I will see what to get on my drawings
      October 31, 2020 10:57 AM MDT

I may recommend:
    Get others who may want more drawings, then have them to list many in a list-of what drawings they’ll pick-out, put them all here, then I‘ll see how I will work around each of them using all of whatever I have.
    Or I may go out there & may ask other answerMug members what other drawings they will pick/like, then the drawing list might be scattered(elsewhere/someplace-out there).
    And what do you think, should we try ‘just do’ this now? This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 1, 2020 9:21 AM MST
      October 31, 2020 1:46 PM MDT

Sounds fine to me.
      October 31, 2020 2:27 PM MDT

Okay, then let’s see if search for many other members here (that all of each) who may ask us to draw something here, then put them all together in one of what any of all the other drawings are requested from every of those other members-as that would to get me started now to do these drawings.

Or I may just post another separate thread out there, just for each of the/those drawing requests (From any of them) on this site-
    of the thread that may tell them to list as many drawings that they like-for me to draw each of these pictures on that thread.
    And I will explain to You more about this later-

November 1, 2020 1:26 PM MST

I don’t think we found anyone else here who draws good, then I will work on these.

But to the 3 choices here that just this Bambi picture You asked, do I may re-draw from a copied photo, look at the Bambi photo & draw on separate page, or should I try draw the whole Bambi picture without look at any Bambi photo?

Then how much time should I put in drawing your next Bambi picture?

This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 1, 2020 4:28 PM MST
      November 1, 2020 3:26 PM MST

November 1, 2020 4:10 PM MST