Discussion » Questions » Holidays » BIDEN JUST SAID HE WOULD CANCEL JESUS BIRTHDAY OF CHRISTMAS IF ELECTED!!!!! YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

BIDEN JUST SAID HE WOULD CANCEL JESUS BIRTHDAY OF CHRISTMAS IF ELECTED!!!!! YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

#jingleBellz

Posted - November 1, 2020

Responses

[EDIT: If your question is really serious, I'm sorry for my "take" on it.]

Your question intrigued me and I "searched" and only found Donald Trump (not Biden) in some speech declaring Biden, if elected, will cancel Christmas. And then Donald gave himself sole credit for bringing back "Merry Christmas" greetings.
    Uh, no . .  you're wrong, President Trump. Quit giving yourself credit on that one, too.

[ Heaven (literally) forbid, someone ever says "Happy Holidays." I never bought into that argument that "Happy Holidays" is heresy. ]
    And, yes -  my answer is all tongue-in-cheek on my part. And if anyone gets all uptight about people wishing each other a pleasant time of year . . . to each his, or her, own. ]

If someone wishes me well, I'll take it.
    :)

Again, good to see you, Mr. Bromide!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 1, 2020 7:34 PM MST
      November 1, 2020 5:46 PM MST

I'm just being stupid.
      November 1, 2020 6:14 PM MST

I didn't find it stupid at all. It got me to look up your reference.

I live in an area where many people say such things often against anyone who is not Trump. (I'm not surprised to find out what Trump had said himself.)
      November 1, 2020 6:34 PM MST

One thing - I heard Joe telling a crowd of worshippers that he went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in his class to have a full academic scholarship, he went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of his class. He was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of his year. He graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school, and 165 credits, when he only needed 123 credits.
    With his persistent record of outright lying, encouraged by his persistently getting away with it, I am wondering whether this claim is worth pursuing for its veracity - anyone know one way or the other?
      November 2, 2020 10:49 AM MST