Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If all of them everywhere all of the time were monsters then we'd have nothing with which to compare. Who was the first MONSTER in history?

If all of them everywhere all of the time were monsters then we'd have nothing with which to compare. Who was the first MONSTER in history?

The first "leader " who was selfish corrupt conniving deceitful hateful harmful disgusting cruel?

Way back to the days of PHAROAH? Way backer to the caveman days? Was Adam a Monster or was it Eve or the snake?

A world absent monsters would have been so nice.

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

3.22 is Skull and Bones Day by Novuso on DeviantArt

"An angel still rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm."

Ephesians 2:1-2 2 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.

What did they do about the illegal surveillance, they made it legal, and now most people are spied on by their own RF devices, and they've given everything that makes them individuals, fingertips, facial recognition, eyes to those in charge.

Coronavirus Money stock photo. Image of hundred, cash ...

How Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda - Event ...

This post was edited by kjames at November 5, 2020 3:04 AM MST
      November 4, 2020 3:25 PM MST

UIMD: What If the Pawns Walked Off the Chessboard? | Urban ...
      November 4, 2020 4:02 PM MST

TOUCHE m'dear. Truer words were never spoken! Sigh. Thank you for your reply kj and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      November 5, 2020 3:01 AM MST

You offer up an awful lot all at once kj. Way too much to absorb at one view. Overwhelming. Bears further review. Thank you for your reply and all the graphics. Are human more evil or more good than other species? I shall ask! :)
      November 5, 2020 3:06 AM MST

I think humans have the capacity to dehumanise, and when that happens they kill people.
      November 6, 2020 2:09 PM MST

Hi kj. I cannot almost even IMAGINE killing someone. I just can't. Some do it for the pure joy of it I gather. Some are paid to do it. Some do it out of revenge. Now of course in self-defense if it is "kill or be killed" perhaps I'd do it. I'm not a gun person so how I'd do I don't know. We sanction it in our military. We sanction it via our "police". We sanction it when we feel like it and decry if we feel like it. Confusing. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine. Howya doin' virus wise?
      November 7, 2020 2:26 AM MST

I've managed to avoid it so far RosieG, but England is on lockdown, schools and universities still open this time round, and a greater number of shops are classed as essential than in March, people have been told to work from home where they can, so everything is on the back burner, hospital appointments cancelled again.  I don't know, I just hope there is an end to it.  Remembrance Sunday tomorrow, so attending a short service with social distancing. Happy Saturday to you and yours :)

November 7, 2020 12:41 PM MST