Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » What other drawings would You like? Then I will try drawing them for You-on computer

What other drawings would You like? Then I will try drawing them for You-on computer

Each of You here(everyone), after You pick-out picture to draw it for you, then pick-out more other pictures for me to draw them for You. 

Then if You & others may have many more other drawing requests that you may later request those other drawings too, list them in here now, then I will look through every of these drawing lists all together, & I will see if I can draw through each of these drawing requests here okay?

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

Clouds-yes
    Sun-no
    His mouse pants can be funny,  that’s fine. 
    okay, you can work on the other drawings and you can use photos in the other drawings, that’s fine. 
      November 7, 2020 5:54 PM MST

Okay-Yay!
    You(or others) haven’t found anyone else here that who would have a good talent on (computer) drawing either, did you?
    And should I add any cross beams between the roller coaster rails?
    I think I should add a rail supporting (stock/pole) or two(?)
    (only where the sky area is colored just under the rail)
    I will create rail groove through it too-don’t know if almost done.
    I will put few/several dimmed color lines shown just under the rail groove, to make surface look like it’s on the side of the rail groove.
      November 7, 2020 7:06 PM MST

cross beams- yes 

add a rail supporting (stock/pole)-yes

I don’t know if anyone else can draw, you should ask a question about that maybe. 
      November 7, 2020 7:26 PM MST

Yes-I will do these
      November 8, 2020 5:52 AM MST

I will show you the roller coaster picture now, & see if the clouds are good enough, & the flowing roller coaster track okay if seems little cricked/off if you will call that one-done(?)
      November 10, 2020 5:56 AM MST

And may I tell you exactly the purpose of what I have each of (you) to do on the drawings of this site, and what each of (you) probably really want from the drawings-to this thread?
    And I will work on rest of Your drawings soon!
      November 7, 2020 4:49 PM MST

Lol sure :) 
      November 7, 2020 5:55 PM MST

(Said sure to this)-‘Then here it is’:

When I was doing some drawing, & other things beside it, then when I don’t think I draw enough or didn’t think I have good enough of drawing knowledge to get the drawings that I want, then so I asked My2 about doing a drawing for me as I thought that she would do much better drawing for me that I want if she’s able to do some drawing from the site and to share the drawing, then when I see that drawing, there probably nothing in that drawing that’s any better than my drawing, then you saw that I was real disappointed from that(?), then you’ll see what I will do then after you read rest of this message below:

If you don’t have a talent to draw, then you would like another person that have good talent to draw, that would draw for you right? Then I will suggest you and many other people to list a lot of other drawings-by longer names & type them in here, then I will see what I will do with all of these drawing names and just see how I will do with these, then I will tell others here about what else to tell them-from what I’m typing right here-
    When You got to this thread, that it said from this thread for you and them to do, meant that you list-out many more other list of what else you’ll have me to draw, then just the one picture/drawing you just mentioned to me that you want-(which was just roller coaster picture), then the list of these many other (drawings), can be any drawings that you want also.
    ”List many more other drawings here too, that’s besides just the one(or two) of drawings that you want. And would be great if there’s many more members to come here, and list to me many more other drawings to me that they want also.
    I will tell you how I will work on many of these other drawings altogether(may tell you why & how I will do these).
    Will type you more/other messages that goes with these that may concern of the drawings you want-also. But I will type it in front of these in gray or different color(that may be like ‘short’ introduction to this-kind of!)

This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 9, 2020 4:22 PM MST
      November 9, 2020 10:53 AM MST

Okay, so list more before you finish the other ones?
      November 9, 2020 11:58 AM MST

Yes you absolutely can!

-Will tell others ‘Each of them’ here to/can list more other drawings here too

Maybe just the current ones listed just first(on both of these threads) that I will get just these done by the 13th day(rather I do any other picture list separately or with these current pictures), as of Nov 13th, is this right?

November 9, 2020 12:14 PM MST

Yes. 
      November 9, 2020 12:30 PM MST

Okay!
      November 9, 2020 2:39 PM MST

Maybe like list about 10 more drawings by (long) descriptions to do all these altogether(at once).
      November 9, 2020 4:39 PM MST

1: Draw a picture of and old sciencey guy getting ready to get into his time machine then some bad guys come drive up in a van and shoot him dead then his dog starts crying and some kid wearing  a life jacket steals his car. 

2:  Draw a picture of a teenage girl stranded at a bus station and when she was sleeping some guy stole her glasses so when she woke up she started petting a cat but it wasn’t a cat....She just thought it was a cat because she didn’t have her glasses. So it was really a giant rat. 

3:  Draw a picture of a guy in high school who is on a basketball team and he’s not very good at basket ball. Then he climbs on top  of a van while it’s driving and grows long hair and a long beard and then he’s really good at basket ball.  

4: Draw a picture of a woman with red shoes who kills one woman ...then that dead woman’s sister is angry and sends flying monkeys to get her. Then the mean girl with the red shoes throws water at the alive sister .. then she gets in a hot air balloon instead of a getaway car and flees the scene. 

I’ll think of the other six later or another day. 

November 9, 2020 5:31 PM MST

I will do these with Google Images onto a drawing program that copies & draws onto these pictures. /Only if find pictures close to or related to your picture description choices here, or if not I probably just then have to draw the whole thing, but maybe from Google Image would have pictures you can use on every choice description that you have here. I may do the other current drawings first, or I can do these now.
    Does not include these too to get done by Nov 13th, does it?
      November 10, 2020 9:57 AM MST

You can do the other ones and just do mine after the 13th. That’s fine. 
      November 10, 2020 12:23 PM MST

Yes-good!
      November 10, 2020 1:52 PM MST

Read the text I type just above this one-is the one I tell you to read.
      November 11, 2020 6:30 AM MST

Okay. 
      November 11, 2020 9:11 AM MST

Here’s another code if you want to use this too:
    SMDPYH = Show me what drawing/paint programs you have(on computers).
    And if command this, then I will like initial each of the drawing programs I have, probably have about 3 of them on LapTop, and 4 different ones on desktop computer,  for you to choose which drawing program to draw it on.-“Later on”
      November 7, 2020 4:55 PM MST

SMDPYH
      November 7, 2020 5:56 PM MST

Okay here it is:
    on LapTop, 4 different ones-
    Here’s The Paint Program:

The GIMP program:

This one is 3-D Paint:

And this last one here is
    ’Snip and Sketch’ :

Then from DeskTop/Apple Computer too?

And should I initialize those paint programs there for you to choose one of paint program that I will do your drawing on?

November 7, 2020 6:54 PM MST

I don’t know hat you mean by “initialize”
      November 7, 2020 7:23 PM MST

Paint Program as PP
    GIMP be left the same,or perhaps just G
    3-D Paint as 3-DP
    & Snip and Sketch as S&S or SS
      November 8, 2020 6:08 AM MST

I’m still confused about this. 
      November 8, 2020 7:34 AM MST