Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » What other drawings would You like? Then I will try drawing them for You-on computer

What other drawings would You like? Then I will try drawing them for You-on computer

Each of You here(everyone), after You pick-out picture to draw it for you, then pick-out more other pictures for me to draw them for You. 

Then if You & others may have many more other drawing requests that you may later request those other drawings too, list them in here now, then I will look through every of these drawing lists all together, & I will see if I can draw through each of these drawing requests here okay?

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

In the 2nd page of this thread, where I typed about My2 along with (you) in that, - page 2, then scroll down close to a half way from that.
      November 9, 2020 4:58 PM MST

Okay, you can tell me which  drawings to get done before the 13th, this probably easier to do as may take shorter time, that I will just put these pictures together as I got these pictures just copied on my other computer.
    I didn’t get to your other thread yet because I was doing several other drawing requests here.
      November 10, 2020 3:28 PM MST

The other drawings I have left to do here-
    I have one of your other drawings to do, + 4 more I’ll do with pictures, the elf picture for Nanoose, Bambi picture for My2, picture of myself for 99element, & the cat picture to draw for amber, + all of Avatar pictures shown here. 

If I have 2 more days left to draw these, then I would have to rush quickly through them, then which of these drawings should I finish just with the profile pictures should I finish at the end of the 13th day?

November 11, 2020 7:11 PM MST

Just do everyone else’s first, you can have a ten day extension. 
      November 12, 2020 5:29 AM MST

Great!
    10 Days Extension - as towards Nov 23rd?

I will use images on other’s drawing which who don’t necessarily want it all in drawing okay This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 12, 2020 8:54 AM MST
      November 12, 2020 5:39 AM MST

No, November 22nd. 
      November 12, 2020 8:54 AM MST

Okay

Then I will draw your Avatar now-to put with one of your drawing, which that is before the 13th; then I will later draw everyone else’s Avatars with their other drawings-which will be before the 22nd then! This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 12, 2020 11:56 AM MST
      November 12, 2020 9:34 AM MST

Okay! 
      November 12, 2020 11:56 AM MST

And now here’s your Avatar drawing(put to the picture I drew for you!):

Then I think I’m all set with you(drawing) for now!
    And have a great day!

November 13, 2020 7:22 PM MST

November 14, 2020 9:49 AM MST

:)
      November 14, 2020 3:20 PM MST

I would tell you more about doing on this drawing kind of thread from (everyone) to here, whenever ready to here, & of other option questions I will type in with this too(?)
      November 23, 2020 3:33 PM MST

Note to Jaimie: “Probably couple more drawings I still didn’t completely finish that’s besides your other drawings to do-don’t matter if didn’t see your other reply yet; I didn’t work on rest of Livvie’s math sheets, because I was/will be very busy working on the very long whole Christmas tree scene with colored cardstocks. Hope to get back to you after (all) this”.
    See you again Jaimie-
      December 2, 2020 7:25 PM MST

Today the due day for the drawings I did here to be graded, before I start on the new batch of drawings?
      November 23, 2020 3:26 PM MST

can you draw a picture of my cat next to a painting of herself 

November 9, 2020 5:20 PM MST

Okay I will do it starting maybe tomorrow

-To just do this whole picture as is but just all in drawing? This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 9, 2020 7:45 PM MST
      November 9, 2020 6:34 PM MST

you Can get rid of all the background stuff if you want and just do cat and the painting since all The background stuff might be too distracting 
    this one might be easier since it’s cropped better 
      November 9, 2020 7:45 PM MST

I may just put it on a Paint program to crop-out just outside part of it-I will put on side of the (canvas) of paint program that which I will draw on.
      November 10, 2020 1:50 PM MST

I just squared both sections using the paint program, then I squared-out each part sections by creating small squares & rectangles in different places of these, so that I put each cat’s features in correct places along with correct sizes of each features-I may show you the squaring I did to the cat picture you gave me to draw, would you like to see it now? The drawing mouse was giving me little dragging problem from sizing a square with it.
      November 17, 2020 10:10 AM MST

And your profile drawing:

See you again soon!

November 22, 2020 7:27 PM MST

I just got the painting of cat done, then I will get to your real cat soon to draw that, then I will give you your profile drawing, can check with (Jaimie) about the drawings I have to finish by today, or to just grade my total drawings all together at Nov 22 “as deadline” :
      November 22, 2020 5:24 PM MST

And make some multiple list of things-which to draw for You 
    To make them into drawings from words rather than just in pictures that have me to do likeness of them from.
      November 23, 2020 4:43 PM MST

‘The bottom message from DannyPetti for everybody here:’
    “Everyone here, I will tell you about & why I tell each of You to list many pictures in whole one list-for me to draw each ones-as not just one on a list that I start the drawing on; or do (each of You) want me to finish just the request that are just given here?
    - I will do the one that you told me(?)“
      November 19, 2020 6:56 AM MST