Active Now

Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Politics » American politics question from England, what's this all about with Trump taking legal action? Does he really think he could reverse it all?

American politics question from England, what's this all about with Trump taking legal action? Does he really think he could reverse it all?

Is there such a thing as a coallition in the states? How would that work out?

Posted - November 7, 2020

Responses

I'm going to look into that.  Thank you.  You're welcome to come with. :)
      November 8, 2020 5:32 PM MST

Would there be room enough for me to live there and to build a hut for a small team of sandwich-makers?  (With a basement, of course.)

~

November 8, 2020 3:52 PM MST

You didn't bring the sheep
      November 8, 2020 4:17 PM MST

A "team?"  The whole idea is not to have a lot of people around.
      November 8, 2020 5:33 PM MST

Oh! Not to worry, it’s a very, very small team with only two members in it . . . 

~

November 8, 2020 6:04 PM MST

Fine as long as you stay in your hut.  
      November 8, 2020 8:49 PM MST

Wait, if you confine me to my own hut, how do I inspect the sandwich line?  I have to visit the two ladies at their hut day and night, you know. (Cough, cough.)

~

November 8, 2020 9:03 PM MST

Either they live with you or you're all out.
      November 9, 2020 10:23 AM MST

Well, if you insist. After all, it’s your island and we’re merely guests. (Sigh, the sacrifices a guy has to go through, right?  I’ll just have to resign myself to the fact that I’ll spend every night with two beautiful women.)  Let me go and tell them the good news that they’ll both be bunking with me . . . 

~

November 9, 2020 1:58 PM MST

Trump can't reverse it unless it's in the script, as George Carlin said, the politicians were bought and paid for a long time ago and are they are there to give the "illusion of choice."

Same with our country, except OUR MAFIA wears Royal Garments, (The FIRM) but just like the mafia, are above the law.  Of course the big wealthy interests are those behind the CROWN corporation.

Take Nigel Farage, he makes people believe in him, then he pulls out at the last minute, (I feel sorry for his wife she must be highly unsatisfied), he has done this numerous times now.  I found out Farage was funded by the same big business owner as Boris Johnson, so Nigel was always a Tory.  You've heard it yourself, Johnson wasn't even for Brexit, before that vote came along.  And even now with Brexit, you will find that many of the reasons people voted for Brexit, for one example, they didn't want Britain doing deals with America regarding bleached Chicken and GMO crops, and the NHS, but strangely enough, on voting Brexit those things are still happening even if we leave the EU!  So basically it's been a game, all along, a load of old tosh.

So the people that are running the politicians are exactly as George Carlin said, they are the big Corporations and the banks, the big wealthy business interests who own all the important land, and who run the system which was bought and paid for along time ago, and so are in control of all the news you hear.

The frustration being that us plebs/serfs think that THEY gave us a say in anything.  Remember, the politicians they have stocks and shares in all these big businesses. 

We know the goal, it is a New World Order, they've told us enough times, a globalised world system, which is multicultural, will have one religion (Lucis Trust), one voice and many tongues, this has been brought about by financing nearly ever war, and creating every propaganda that is shoved down our throats, and of course instilling fear and control through covert and other means.  There were only two very wealthy families before world war one, who had monopolised the private banking system, they were the Rothschild's and the Rockefellers.    Of course you also have the Vatican which is another wealthy business interest, and people often forget The Pope is a also a king, and has controlled the large majority of the business of the universal (which is what catholic means) religion.  

About Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October ...
    Usurper Obama

November 9, 2020 6:08 AM MST