Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Who is this Biden guy?

Who is this Biden guy?

#$

Posted - November 7, 2020

Responses

He is the guy who is so boring that the comic and cartoon people have only made up 14 jokes about him while with Trump they did 455 cartoon/jokes. After Trump leaves they are going to have to find ways to keep poking fun and making jokes about him. This post was edited by Kittigate at November 8, 2020 1:05 PM MST
      November 7, 2020 8:33 PM MST

No the jokes are in....

What is Joe Biden's favorite game?   
    Space Invader

What does Joe Biden say to young girls when he leaves the room?
    "Smell ya later!"

Why is Joe Biden not behind Greta Thunberg?
    Because her security detail is doing their job right.

Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden are in a plane crash. Who survives?                                    
    The world.

I think it was totally disrespectful for Joe Biden to call the President of the United States a clown.                                    
    As a clown,  I'm extremely offended

Another woman came forward today about Joe Biden...                                    
    She was touched by his speech.

What is Joe Bidens favourite sportswear brand?                                    
    Fila.

Sleepy Creepy Joe Biden and China | TigerDroppings.com
    Joke: Protecting Joe Biden Versus Protecting Yourself From ...

November 8, 2020 12:08 PM MST

We'll see
      November 8, 2020 8:25 AM MST

I think he's a basically decent man... sure the other side have tried to make up stories about sniffing women, molesting kids, being corrupt, etc etc.. but there is never any evidence other than supposition and malicious intent..  He seems well grounded
      November 8, 2020 1:07 PM MST