Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is this the end or the beginning of the end?

Is this the end or the beginning of the end?

Posted - November 9, 2020

Responses

Endrification is certainly a study deserving of greater attention - I'll grant you that. However, at the moment I am dealing with what appears to be the start of a hold in the heel of my right sock. It could turn into something really unpleasant. 
      November 9, 2020 3:34 PM MST

Hold or hole?
    ~
      November 9, 2020 8:17 PM MST

It's the beginning of the cull of the human population. Nature is going to whack us down by some means or another till a significant reduction is made.
      November 10, 2020 8:03 AM MST

SECTARIAN religionists in the past persuaded themselves that the destruction of the sun, moon, stars and earth was at hand, and did many foolish things that brought ridicule upon them and made the subject of the end of the world one that provoked a smile of incredulity or that was carefully avoided. The things done were foolish because they were not the things which God’s Word tells Christians who are facing the real end to do. The subject of the end of the world is not a crazy, crackbrained idea meant for only religious fanatics to snap up, resulting in silly conduct that brings the jeers of the world. The end of the world is scientific. It does not spell the destruction of God’s material universe which he spent measureless time to bring to glorious existence. Since “the heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork”, why should he destroy these scientific marvels? He will not do so. Let us rid the doctrine of the end of the world from the silly, unscriptural interpretations which Christendom has attached to it and which have led to unreasonable conduct. The end of the world does not mean the destruction of our globe and of the material creations in the sky. It means the end of Satan the Devil’s wicked organization invisible and visible. Christendom has made herself a part of his organization, although she claims to be the “house of God”. For this hypocrisy she will receive the severer judgment and will be the first part of this world to end.
      November 16, 2020 4:06 AM MST