Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What happens if MI cannot get the election results certified?

What happens if MI cannot get the election results certified?

Wayne Co (Detroit) is said to have more votes than voters on tbe ledger.  
After some back and forth, the 4 person board cannot agree. (2 Reps and 2 Dems)

Posted - November 19, 2020

Responses

If they're counting the votes, how can they not be accurate?
      November 19, 2020 9:11 PM MST

If the state board refuses to certify it will be because of legitimate problems counting the ballots.

If it comes to that I believe it will again come to the courts.  This post was edited by my2cents at November 20, 2020 6:20 AM MST
      November 20, 2020 6:14 AM MST

So, you believe the mechanical vote counting was inaccurate and the hand-counting of ballots was inaccurate?  How many other ways are there to count votes?

By the way, how many votes is that county claiming were more than the number of voters?  If it's less than the difference between the votes for Biden and the votes for Trump, even if they are declared void, Biden still wins. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at November 20, 2020 3:57 PM MST
      November 20, 2020 6:37 AM MST

As I understand it, the board members said the number of ballots did not match the number of voters.   
    Personally I do not like computer voting/counting. The computer will do whatever it is programmed to do. 
      November 20, 2020 6:43 AM MST

Whatever.
      November 20, 2020 7:21 AM MST

I have always said I do not like computer voting/counting.  

Sen Warren, Sen Klobuchar and Sen Wyden also did not trust Dominion voting systems.  They sent a letter in 2019 to the company alleging vote changing etc. 

(excerpt is from Page 3)
    https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G.%20McCarthy,%20&%20Staple%20Street%20letters.pdf
      November 20, 2020 8:40 AM MST

What's your point?  Trump got his hand count and you aren't happy with that either.
      November 20, 2020 9:10 AM MST

Audit.  I want an audit.  Does not matter if you just count illegal votes again. I want to know every legal vote was counted and every illegal vote was disregarded.
      November 20, 2020 9:43 AM MST

How many votes are claimed to be illegal?  How many votes more than Trump did Biden get?
      November 20, 2020 10:07 AM MST

Without an audit of the votes, we truly do not know.  MI State Senators are calling for the audit.  1 of the 4 member State election board also talking about asking for an audit. 

We have 234 pages of sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury alleging election irregularities from just ONE county in Michigan
    ALLEGATIONS:

EYEWITNESS saw batch of ballots, 60% had SAME signature

EYEWITNESS saw ballot batch scanned 5 times

EYEWITNESS saw 50 ballots fed many times into scanner

EYEWITNESSES say Jan 1, 1900 was recorded in poll book as DOB for many not in book so they could count ballots

EYEWITNESS saw 35 ballots counted even though not connected to voter record

EYEWITNESS saw poll workers marking ballot with no mark for candidates

EYEWITNESSES saw ballots counted with no signature or postmark

VOTER said deceased son was recorded as voting twice

EYEWITNESS saw provisional ballots placed in tabulation box

PASSENGERS dropped off more ballots than people in car

WITNESS told ballots received after election were being pre-dated, counted

FAILED software that caused error in Antrim County used in Wayne County

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/JessyJacobAffidavit.pdf
    https://trendingpolitics.com/detroit-dominion-it-worker-describes-exactly-how-poll-workers-inflated-biden-vote-tallies-video/#.X7Hkhev6qqc.twitter
      November 20, 2020 11:03 AM MST

TMI - they should know how many ballots they counted (valid or otherwise) and the difference between the number of votes for Biden and for Trump (valid or otherwise).  Those are the only two numbers I'm asking you for.
      November 20, 2020 1:36 PM MST

Exactly they should know those numbers.  That is why the board members rescinded their certification vote.  The numbers do not balance.  This is why we need the audit.   I have not seen numbers. Just percentages.  Absentee ballots did not balance in 70+% of the precincts. 
      November 20, 2020 2:54 PM MST

Attempted to rescind their certification vote.
      November 20, 2020 2:59 PM MST

Saying they voted due to threats and false promises of an audit. The state board members will take their statement into consideration, as one member has already said he would.    As I said it will likely end up in court. We already did this...
      November 20, 2020 3:13 PM MST

I'm not sure what "we already did this" refers to---unless you are talking about my correcting errors posted on here.
      November 21, 2020 11:49 AM MST

Can you spell "perjury"?
    Eyewitness accounts (that have been refuted by other eyewitnesses) in the absence of actual physical evidence mean nothing, zero, Nada. "He said she said" is not going to overturn what has been widely called "the most secure election in history".
      November 20, 2020 3:31 PM MST

The threatening 2 hr Zoom "meeting" and doxxing are on record. No perjury there. The one guy is still trying to send people to these people's home to "express their dislike of their vote."  Again it is all on record. Dummy is posting ot on his social media. No perjury happening.

They have issued their legal affidavits about the situation as well. So it is not just he said/she said. And they have the evidence to back it up. 

No signatures, no post marks, no ID....lol does not make for the most secure election in history. That is a joke.  This post was edited by my2cents at November 20, 2020 4:22 PM MST
      November 20, 2020 4:18 PM MST

Then the Governor vetoes it, and the count stands. The GOP hasn't got anything close to the two thirds majority it needs in any battleground state.
      November 20, 2020 11:17 PM MST

Again this is not a bill attempting to be passed.  There is NO veto power for the Governor. None. 
      November 21, 2020 4:32 AM MST

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3698101
      November 21, 2020 5:10 AM MST

Constitution Article II...Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress...

MI law: When the determination of the board of state canvassers is contested, the legislature in joint convention shall decide which person is elected.

They are not passing a bill.  The Governor has NO power. 

November 21, 2020 1:22 PM MST

Here's an idea. Biden can give MI to trump and he will still win. trump can go pout in the corner. Game over. This post was edited by Element 99 at November 21, 2020 1:32 PM MST
      November 20, 2020 10:43 AM MST

MI is not the only state in the cross hairs.  But If Biden wants to conceed MI, we will take it. 
      November 20, 2020 11:04 AM MST

If the GOP controlled state legislatures attempt to overturn the will of the people (as the orange coup master is urging them to do), state governors do have the power of veto. Tony, Tom and Gretchen are Dems. Game over.
    The recount in Georgia actually INCREASED Biden's majority.
    You lost and by quite a lot. Deal with it. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 20, 2020 6:49 PM MST
      November 20, 2020 3:24 PM MST

No veto power on electors. That is for laws. 
      November 20, 2020 3:46 PM MST