Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What happens to those who have always bought their way out of the disasters they created who find out their money is no longer any good?

What happens to those who have always bought their way out of the disasters they created who find out their money is no longer any good?

Posted - November 23, 2020

Responses

Perhaps they take the path of Jeffrey Weinstein.
      November 23, 2020 7:54 AM MST

Did he commit suicide for certain or was he murdered L? I've read that all other cons cannot stand pedophiles and that they rarely live long enough to serve their sentences. I don't know. I just wonder. As for the duck family? They are all so cowardly they wouldn't be able to do it. I do think murdering yourself takes a certain bravery don't you? Thank you for your reply. I think I'll ask.
      November 23, 2020 8:02 AM MST

Well, that's still being debated but until they conclude positively that he was murdered, I'll go with suicide.  If you have a fatal disease that will only bring pain and suffering to you and your family, suicide would be courageous.  If you do it to avoid having to deal with the real world, it's cowardly.  
      November 23, 2020 8:07 AM MST

I can't see myself doing it unless I was in unendurable pain that could not be mitigated. Then it would be a blessing and a bigger blessing to have someone who loved me enough to help me end it. But other than that I just love life too much. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 23, 2020 8:25 AM MST

I couldn't do it except in those circumstances either.
      November 23, 2020 9:14 AM MST

I figgered that out m'dear. You know what's so very sad? Life being wasted on those who don't appreciate it!  Doesn't seem fair. I know. Who said life is fair? Thank you for your reply L. I'm going to ask.
      December 23, 2020 5:01 AM MST