Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » Sirena De Tormenta, here’s the workpage thread, would you like to do them?

Sirena De Tormenta, here’s the workpage thread, would you like to do them?

Posted - November 27, 2020

Responses

I will start-off giving the work pages out here, & here’s the other options make just right to which work pages be given out to you:
    (1)a. Wait till you’re done with some work pages before give you more work pages b. Give you one page with few problems at a time if there’s piles of work pages left to do. c. I may just keep giving out more work pages

(2)Do with points, & chips earn to get other things with it Y/N

(3)a. More of easy and much longer/a lot of different problems to do. b. More of harder & fewer to do

(4)a. More interesting than educational. b. More educational than interesting to do

(5)a. More to do in a single problem b. just couple to type/write in in a problem c. sometimes long & sometimes short of what to guess in each problems

(6)May replace from interesting/educational(maybe challenge from it)- a. Will give you much different one at every page-maybe to so many different varieties after do a lot of pages-takes really long time after it. b. Give you list of subjects to pick from

(7)Other very different form of ‘do’ on there other work pages that involves writing/typing symbols, draw angle lines across mostly for items matching, & even involves colorings too Y/N

-And I might list other farther options too after this
      November 27, 2020 10:33 AM MST

• I choose b. Give you one page with few problems at a time if there’s piles of work pages left to do.

(2)Do with points, & chips earn to get other things with it Y/N  I choose other.  You may pay me to get good grades by transferring credits to me.  I get more credits for better grades.  I think it's a good idea.
      November 29, 2020 10:12 PM MST

Should you choose the rest of choices of from (3) to (7), just inter in a letter by each of these numbers for your other workpage choices.
    Or should I just give you the work pages now, then you choose other alternate choices after-as you do the work pages now?

And is that to exchange the chips you‘ll earn, to higher grade from the grade that you’ll normally get from me?
      November 30, 2020 4:45 PM MST

I will give you some or few work pages to do now okay?
      November 30, 2020 5:34 PM MST

• I choose (3)a. More of easy and much longer/a lot of different problems to do
      November 30, 2020 10:16 PM MST

That probably would be a really fun ones to do-!
      December 1, 2020 5:56 AM MST