Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why does anyone receive a "PARDON" from a president? Because the "president" is MERCIFUL? If not that what?

Why does anyone receive a "PARDON" from a president? Because the "president" is MERCIFUL? If not that what?

Posted - November 29, 2020

Responses

That's not mercy.  That's politics.  They (probably) pardon...

- in an effort to look good (image is everything)
    - so that they might receive something in return (quid pro quo)
    - just because they can (it's good to be the king).
      November 29, 2020 11:09 AM MST

I think it stinks and sucks. The duck has made a mockery of it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 29, 2020 11:56 AM MST

I fully agree that he's made a mockery of it.  He doesn't understand what it means.  Remember, he's a biter 5 year old who only thinks of himself, throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his way.  he's going to try and do as much damage as he can... purely out of spite. 
      November 29, 2020 12:05 PM MST

Have you figgered out yet what his "worst case" revenge retaliation will be Shuhak? Do you think at some point Mitch will put his big boy pants on and step in and SAY/DO something substantive to counteract the duck? They sit silent mute watching. How that is possible at this point shocks me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      November 30, 2020 4:24 AM MST

mitch and his kind can't put on their "big boy pants" as they won't fit over their dresses.  They can't take off their dresses first,as that  would mean admitting they were wearing them.

his worst revenge will be to start a foreign war (he's already started a civil war).  Then, on or around January 15th, he will "resign" the presidency to pence (in some technical way that won't make him look bad).  Then pence can pardon him.  That way there'll be nothing hanging over his head when he runs again in 2024.
      November 30, 2020 10:57 AM MST

Mitch and his kind can put their big boy pants because their big boy pants are cu-lottes. Cu-lottes are woman's pants that are baggie and fairly short so they would fit over their dress. Cheers!
      November 30, 2020 11:24 AM MST

SIGH. I had to ask! That scenario is so doable. Any idea what country will be targeted for the duck's attack? I wonder if a pardon can ever be reversed? Rescinded? Taken back? Undone? Thank you for your thoughtful and scary as he** reply. Now we wait to see what the crackpot does next and if anyone anywhere lifts a hand to STOP HIM? Happy Tuesday Shuhak! :)
      December 1, 2020 2:18 AM MST

Simple. Because he's president and thus CEO of the federal government. That's why presidential pardons only cover federal charges, not state and local ones. Don't lose any sleep over it.
      November 30, 2020 12:16 PM MST

Because he farted ?
      November 30, 2020 1:20 PM MST