Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "If I lost I'd be a very gracious loser. But you can't ever accept what they steal rig and rob." Per duck at the Georgia rally. Comments?

"If I lost I'd be a very gracious loser. But you can't ever accept what they steal rig and rob." Per duck at the Georgia rally. Comments?

Posted - December 6, 2020

Responses

What an utter loser her is.. he is showing himself in his true light, this is why most Americans voted against him.. he is childish, tantrum-throwing, with no charm and no honour. 
    And compare this with his comments when Hilary lost, all about how the Dem voters should accept he won and that it was a danger to democracy for them not to accept the vote.  
      December 6, 2020 10:00 AM MST

The duck is a total crackpot loony tune insane guy. He has no grasp of reality or the importance of truth.

He should be placed in the psychiatric ward of a state mental hospital and left there. It is those who adore support embrace defend his insanity that need to be punished. He doesn't know any better. They should and if they don't they need to be incarcerated and lobotomized!  A threat to Democracy is an understatement. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Monday to thee. How ya doin' virus wise? :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 9, 2020 4:05 PM MST
      December 7, 2020 2:00 AM MST