Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Back in the day when life made sense the best weapon with which to fight lies was THE TRUTH. No longer does truth work. What does?

Back in the day when life made sense the best weapon with which to fight lies was THE TRUTH. No longer does truth work. What does?

Posted - December 15, 2020

Responses

Truth still works.....hurts to hear it.
      December 15, 2020 3:27 PM MST

Truth only works with those who are willing to believe t Babycakes. Many block out the truth because they only believe what the lying politicians they worhip and adore tell them. Sad but true. Truth only works for those willing to hear it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine.
      December 16, 2020 1:54 AM MST

Truth would work if it were reported. Sadly, the news writes its own narrative and ignores the truth all together.
      December 15, 2020 3:44 PM MST

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that all news is based on lies and you cannot trust what journalists or reporters write or say? Do you rely on what politicians tell you? Surely you cannot mean that can you? Can you give me a specific example to illustrate what you said? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine.
      December 16, 2020 1:52 AM MST

That's exactly what I'm saying. When they aren't telling lies on one, they are covering up major stories for the other. I can provide you dozens of examples, but I doubt you would read or watch with an open mind and just poo-poo anything I could provide. It's painfully obvious that you have been pulled too deep into the rabbit hole.
      December 16, 2020 1:45 PM MST

That's a rather supercilious condescending arrogant reply you present to me. You don't know me at all nor do I know you. Yet there you are telling me who I am? Presumptuous a bit don't you think? You go your way and I shall go mine. Never the twain will meet. Good luck good life stay safe. So long. This post was edited by RosieG at September 10, 2021 1:00 AM MDT
      December 17, 2020 1:33 AM MST

It's more polite than some of the comments you've made to me and others.
      January 12, 2021 1:49 AM MST