Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Would You like to see a really new house with many unique items in it?

Would You like to see a really new house with many unique items in it?

Option: Tell you the old with new (unique) story of work & other activities that have started doing when first made the house a home?

Type a description of what house it would be that You’ll like-up to 20 or 25 characters, then I will design a house that would look really good with that.

-Selecting like 10 items-not as each person selecting 10 items, but from all the people reply here, would all list up to like 10 items all together, then 10 of other items, & goes just like this-
Here’s the next one that how these be started here:

Then select 10, 20 or 30 of each furnitures, appliances, & electronics to put with the selected house.

Command more options or stop here?

Posted - December 21, 2020

Responses

Sure...anything's better than my house...

December 21, 2020 7:52 PM MST

From the description I typed from above, choose 10 furnitures, 10 appliances, & 10 electronics - just type in the names here by words, then any objects you type here, I will make each of these in (new-unique) form-as I type for each of these of what else that will put in each of these picked objects that which be picked from Google Image, then some of these objects will be re-edited or drawn over these.
      December 22, 2020 7:39 AM MST

I couldn't fit all of that stuff in my little shack.
      December 22, 2020 12:48 PM MST

I was born yesterday, so I definitely believe it. But aside from that, I almost feel compelled to slip in the word 'intriguing' here - though it is used so freely and so often inappropriately, that my reluctance to do so is very strong here.
      December 22, 2020 9:28 AM MST

This is America so you are free to use any word you want, as long as the moderators here deem it appropriate.
      December 22, 2020 12:47 PM MST

Of course, I've heard of America, I suppose most people have, like they've heard of Baghdad and Samarkand and Timbuktu, but I never dreamt there really was such a place. 
      December 22, 2020 3:23 PM MST

Xanadu?
      December 22, 2020 7:52 PM MST

Yes, that too.
      December 22, 2020 8:52 PM MST

Yes. 
      December 22, 2020 7:40 AM MST

Okay just name a kind of house basically, then just up to 10 basic names of different kinds of furnitures, then other 10-appliances, then up to 10-electronics.
    Then I will type descriptions to each of these items to tell how I will put each of these into unique forms, then have you to confirm to me if these are the unique forms of items that you want to see, then I will develop these into pictures & send these to you here in photo as of these unique items put together in one fancy house-for you-here.
      December 29, 2020 12:17 PM MST

Okay. 

Bungalo 
    couch 
    chase 
    coffee table 
    two side tables 
    kitchen island 
    stools 
    kitchen table 
    chairs 
    pool table in basement 
    bar 
    bar stools 
    bed 
    desk 

for electronics- I pick all of them please. 

December 30, 2020 8:35 AM MST

Then I will list the other 10 appliances & electronics for You, & I will make most of them good ones-to type to you.
    I don’t really know what is ‘chase’
      January 3, 2021 3:54 PM MST

I meant chaise. 
      January 4, 2021 12:57 PM MST

Okay & I will type each of these items in spectacular/unique form to you here:
    bungalow - looks partial opaque next to completely opaque with partial cubic (glass around), & like double/triple stacked cube decker on/around it+.

couch - may be like circling or curved basin-like shape made mostly of hard felt with springing cushion inside of it.
    coffee table - with roll out & in maneuvering of separate wooden board(with some metal wheels & springs to it), & with sparkling rainbow light emitting crystal glass side(of it).
    two side table - with ocean scene like carving under the positioned-in glass plain, maybe something to maneuver something on ‘ocean scene’ with it.
    kitchen island - with water flowing up from like a drain from bottom of sink instead of from faucet, inside nook of lava-like food firer+.

stools - with mechanical elevator(by a geared knob), & fat cushion material with the sink-in middle of it.
    kitchen table - maybe with aquarium thing just under it that’s close to table shape-with glass covering over it to see the aquarium tank from above-maybe with many other sea plants & sea creatures in it.
    chairs - each with cover boards around in except front, semi-cubic cushion on seat & some on hole threaded back.
    pool table in basement - with animated neon (letters)-May automatically score points from any ball in a pocket, & to count the winner of which person(?)
    Option: a ball magnet, something that push the balls over with?
    bed-with wheels that can be really loose(may roll to another room when you’re still laying in this bed), with verstile semi-transparent canopy, & it sinks in much in the inner area of this bed.
    desk - with many different shapes & sizes of hollow caddies around it, different function key pieces to different looks of locking drawers.

Then tell if you accept each of these, & to go farther on this-

January 3, 2021 5:02 PM MST

I accept most of that. I don’t want the fish in table or ocean scene on table and I don’t want a rolling bed. I hate that. 
      January 4, 2021 1:00 PM MST

Okay I will adjust those before-I will search the furnitures in Google Image and see if it have enough pictures furniture supplies for the unique forms of each of these furnitures, then which else that can’t be found from Google Image with that, then I will draw it, then I will show outside & inside of the selected house, then I will put all these (furnitures) in-different rooms of the/your selected house.
    Then see if there’s anything else/other objects to put in the other rooms of the selected house too alright?
      January 4, 2021 5:53 PM MST

Okay:
    chaise - with sink in inner area just like few other different furnitures I mentioned here, then with kind of moldable cushion pillow that changed color as changes shape, can change this/these anytime you like.

Now the 10 appliances:
    Refrigerator
    Stove
    Sink
    Wash bowl
    Toilet
    Bathtub(I would include like shower function to this).
    Blender
    Oven
    Lamp
    & hot water tank

And 10 electronics:
    Computer
    TV
    Alarm clock
    Gameboy(I would upgrade this to much better one).
    -Fan
    Digital timer
    -Watch
    Radio
    Battery operated toy robot
    -Solar light thing
    & a 3D projector 

You can change these anytime You like before I type in unique form from each of these too as well.
    Then you can tell to go even farther than this(?)

January 4, 2021 8:19 PM MST

Do you want to suggest what to change ‘Unique Tables’ to, or I may suggest other interesting thing(s) to this if You don’t want any fish/aquarium or ocean in it?
    And for unique bed, change that rolling part to anything else, or to just eliminate that-as I mentioned other special features to this?

-Would you like/want me to type you the whole starting story about this fancy house & many unique item stuff?-based on this subject thread here
      January 5, 2021 7:49 AM MST

Now you have made the intensity of your interest abundantly clear #Je t'aime, let us see whether or not he comes through.
      December 22, 2020 9:30 AM MST

Okay then type in any kind of house you would like or wish to have, then just name me any kinds of things that you want in the kind of house that you really want-

and to other people here too This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 22, 2020 1:32 PM MST
      December 22, 2020 1:31 PM MST

Not a large house, but very old and in excellent condition inside and out, with some antique furniture, delicate, attractive, but not so many pieces as to overload the rooms - perhaps I would have access to a reliable driver too - to ease my burden - nice countryside around, at least one good pub, and the sea not too far away - or:
    'If I ever become a rich man,
    Or if ever I grow to be old,
    I will build a house with deep thatch
    To shelter me from the cold,
    And there shall the Sussex songs be sung
    And the story of Sussex told.

I will hold my house in the high wood
    Within a walk of the sea,
    And the men that were boys when I was a boy
    Shall sit and drink with me.'
    (Hilaire Belloc)
      December 22, 2020 1:56 PM MST

I will load-up the picture with these objects & will put them all together, then I will post it up to you okay?
    And I will post in an outside chair/bench to sit and drink with-
      December 22, 2020 5:03 PM MST

Are all these the house, furnitures and outside stuff that you need here? Anything else missing that I didn’t put here? Or you can pick-out some from these pictures of which have me to put in together for You?
      December 22, 2020 5:22 PM MST

December 22, 2020 7:55 PM MST