Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja hear the latest? Bozohead plans to come out with an ACTION FIGURE of himself! He'll make bazillions from his base won't he?

Didja hear the latest? Bozohead plans to come out with an ACTION FIGURE of himself! He'll make bazillions from his base won't he?

Posted - December 23, 2020

Responses

Ya  but Super Hero action figures will be able to easilly  defeat the Trump action figure by placing it at the top of a ramp. Cheers and happy holidays!
      December 23, 2020 9:00 AM MST

EAGLE EYE! Touche Nanoose!. Most of us have forgotten about that. NOT YOU! Have you ever bought a bobblehead Nanoose? I wonder what they go for? Walt says there is bozohead bobblehead out. I wonder if he gets all the money the sales generate? Thank you for your reply. I agree with thee. No surprise there! :)
      December 23, 2020 10:47 AM MST

Ya  when it comes to the wrong doings of Trump I never forget. So I  am thinking that the Trump  action figure will come with accessories - tiny plastic children, tiny plastic cages and tiny plastic paper towel rolls that the Trump action figure can toss to hurricane ravaged tiny plastic people. Cheers and happy holidays!
      December 23, 2020 11:24 AM MST

Oh my gosh Nanoose! I'm laughing raucously through my tears. It is a terrible thing all of what he did. There is nothing remotely funny about anyv of it. I laugh because you are so clever at this. I tear up because of what it all represents in real time and real life. Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea when we will get through the darkness heading straight for us and go into the light?
      December 23, 2020 11:38 AM MST

You will get through the darkness when Joe Biden takes the oath to faithfully carry out the duties of the Presedent of the United States of America. Cheers and happy holidays!
      December 23, 2020 11:56 AM MST

Are you certain that will happen? January 6 looms large. That is when the adoring worshippers plan to rally where the final Congressional vote certification will take place. I expect the armed mystery meat thugs to show up and create a ruckus. I do. So fingers crossed I'm dead wrong. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      December 23, 2020 12:05 PM MST

Nope. I've never been an action figure sort of a person. Model trains and model airplanes are where I'm at. :)
      December 23, 2020 10:16 AM MST

Do you build them or just buy them? Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Wednesday to you and yours. STAY SAFE! :)
      December 23, 2020 11:41 AM MST

I build them. Since I was quite young I was a fan of airplanes and trains. Especially the Big Boy steam engines. Building them relaxes me and it's fun. Have a fine Thursday and you stay safe as well. :)
      December 24, 2020 4:49 AM MST

Well, there's already Trump bobbleheads.
      December 23, 2020 10:26 AM MST

Really Walt? There is? I did not know that though of course logically he is the original I'm sure! Thank you for your reply. What do bobbleheads go for? Never bought. Have you? If so who? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 23, 2020 10:45 AM MST

I've never bought one, either.

I did have a co-worker vacation to Italy ask if they could bring me anything back, and I requested a Pope bobblehead - but they said they couldn't find one.  LOL
      December 23, 2020 1:42 PM MST

A POPE bobblehead? Oh my goodness does that border on the sacreligious m'dear? This pope especially is not your average typical everyday "go along to get along" kinda guy. He is lbazing his own trial much to the consternation of some folks. No matter. We will keep this just between thee and me. i'm not a fink! Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      December 24, 2020 3:16 AM MST

Don't you mean an inaction figure? 

I don't think playing golf, eating junk food, and being a d**k qualify as "action"
      December 23, 2020 11:19 AM MST

Once action you caught me with an impossibility! You're right of course. Lardbutt is the most inactive physically and mentally and emotionally and spiritually sap ever born. I like that. Gotta ask. Thank you for your good catch Shuhak. Here comes a question about it! :)
      December 24, 2020 3:17 AM MST