Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Family » Those of you who have (or have ever had) adult siblings, which of you has done the best in life? ~

Those of you who have (or have ever had) adult siblings, which of you has done the best in life? ~

I have four siblings who have survived to adulthood, two of them my elders and two of them my juniors. Out of the five of us, the four of them have had the most struggles in life.
~

Posted - December 27, 2020

Responses

My youngest brother has the most money, my other brother has the most friends, my sister has the most adventures, I have or have had an adequate amount of all of that. I couldn't choose which of us has done the best.
      December 28, 2020 5:54 AM MST

Each of my three sisters married, had children (two have grandchildren), all three have houses, one is divorced the other two are married for decades.  I am probably the most financially secure since I don't have the expenses they do and have been able to invest more of my income over the years.  
      December 28, 2020 6:06 AM MST

I have brother and a sister both are younger.  
    We have all done about the same. We all work, have a stable home, children (all good kids), married happily. (26 yrs, 20 yrs, 10+ yrs)
    No drugs, no arrests, no abuse. This post was edited by my2cents at December 28, 2020 8:20 AM MST
      December 28, 2020 6:07 AM MST

Tough one to answer, bro. Two sisters, not so good...one disappeared 50 years ago. One dead brother. One who has done OK after retiring from Army Reserve. They may all feel they have done OK, bu I don't like to judge. This post was edited by Element 99 at December 29, 2020 4:49 PM MST
      December 28, 2020 5:36 PM MST

We've all done well but as my brothers each had their own companies which became quite notable they have more money if that is what you mean. They were hard-working, talented, and attractive as long as  can remember. Almost everything they touched turned to gold though minor conflicts in their personal lives.  I was sort of the black sheep until 25 years ago when I started doing well at work. All still married to our first spouses though for them has been forty years and my younger brother (older than me) and his wife have split up and are with others they remain married. 
      December 28, 2020 7:21 PM MST

How is your younger brother older than you are?
    ~

December 28, 2020 10:46 PM MST

Picky, Picky, Picky! 
      December 29, 2020 1:01 AM MST

She has two brothers. She is talking about the younger of the two brothers. But she is younger than both of them. 
      December 29, 2020 7:39 AM MST

• I think my little brother is more successful than me because he owns his own business.
      December 29, 2020 4:39 PM MST

Sister, stable marriage,3 sons, recently retired psychiatric nurse, financially secure.

There are 4 of us 3 brothers, one sister.
      December 29, 2020 4:46 PM MST