Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Something is bothering me VERY BIGLY. An Answermug friend (anti the "head") said somthing that SHOCKS ME. Do you agree with he?

Something is bothering me VERY BIGLY. An Answermug friend (anti the "head") said somthing that SHOCKS ME. Do you agree with he?

He sez there is no guarantee that a President Hillary would have done anything differently and that we might well have been right exactly where we are now with her in charge and not the "head"!

Do you agree?

Posted - December 29, 2020

Responses

True - there is no guarantee how someone will handle a situation.
    However, we can look at their philosophy for a prediction.
    Given that the "Left" tends to place more emphasis on science and "the general welfare" than the "Right" ... I think it would be a safe bet that Hillary would have taken the pandemic more seriously than Trump has.
      December 29, 2020 1:21 PM MST

Beyond that though Walt do you think Hillary is as corrupt as the "head"? I know some have a lot of issues with her too but the degree of wrong that the "head" has wrought upon us and the multiplicity of scandals and the 24/7 self-serving selfish whinya** spoiled brat focus? I was gobstomped when he said that. I respect his views so it came out of left field. He is extremely intelligent. No lightweight at all. Which is why I had to ask! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      December 30, 2020 1:47 AM MST

No I don't agree with him, That fat ass douchebag Donald Trump was obviously the wrong man for the job. 
      December 29, 2020 1:48 PM MST

I was astonished by what he said that's why I had to see if others believed as he does. I think there never has been nor will there ever be a monstrous obscenity like the "head". Thank you for your reply Echooos and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      December 30, 2020 1:49 AM MST

I do not think we would be as far as we are.  I do not think we would have any vaccines at this point. But I do think our death rate would be lower...because treatments would not have been immediately shuned because the President mentioned them in a hopeful light. 
    But economy would be worse because we would all be locked down tight and we have seen the dire consequences of that. 
      December 29, 2020 1:59 PM MST

Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine. So you ascribe the "head" indifference mocking ridiculing and ignoring though he was informed early on of the depth of the danger to be "hopeful"? AARRGGHH. Sigh. This post was edited by RosieG at December 30, 2020 1:52 AM MST
      December 30, 2020 1:51 AM MST

Every time he mentioned something was helping or could help. The media accused him of having stock in the drug or twisted his words to say something different. And Governors injected themselves by preventing the Dr from using the drugs. Who know how many people that may have hurt or worse. 
    Fauci etc convinced him early on that masks do not help and in fact make it worse...by spreading germs if the people do not wear them correctly.  (Some coughs/sneezes on mask...person adjusts their mask. Germs now on their hands. Everything they touch now has the germs) So yes...he does not believe masks help. Why? Because they (Fauci/Brix/Surgeon General etc) convinced him early on during Feb/March. 
    He is an optimist and the media used that against him. 
      December 30, 2020 5:20 AM MST

Peer-reviewed studies proved that hydroxychloroquine is neither effective nor safe to use in the treatment of COVID19. Some Americans, otherwise healthy, died from following their idol's advice (one even drank fish tank cleaner that contained it). Injecting disinfectant - really? And using UV (which DOES cause skin cancer)?
      December 30, 2020 5:32 AM MST

That case was actually proven that the wife knew exactly what she was doing and it was trying to kill her husband. 
    Do we really have to rehash this?
    Countries who are using HCQ have a lower death rate worldwide. (Including yours) 
    There is Far-UV light that does kill the virus and does not harm human tissue.   Again...we have been through this.  Another example of the twisting of what Trump said. Thank you for that. 
      December 30, 2020 5:39 AM MST

And at the risk of repeating myself, despite Clive Palmer and Greg Hunt's efforts it was NOT used here, the TGA withdrew approval and several hundred thousand doses were dumped. Hunt backed down in the face of opposition from the Australian Medical Association (doctors, so when it comes to drugs it should be assumed they know more about it than a politician who used to be a lawyer,  and a coal mining magnate). Palmer was trying to buy a state election and got egg on his face. It. Doesn't. Work.
      December 30, 2020 5:46 AM MST

Your country did not keep records of what patients were recieving. So they cannot claim it was not used. And we know they had an abundance of the med. And there is not record of it being given to a less fortunate country who could use it.  
    This post was edited by my2cents at December 30, 2020 6:13 AM MST
      December 30, 2020 6:10 AM MST

OMG OMG OMG How much does the "head" pay you daily for what you do for him?
      December 30, 2020 11:32 AM MST

Strickly a volunteer basis.  But thank you for believing my efforts are worth payment. :)

December 30, 2020 1:28 PM MST

You're welcome. You know me by now. I say what I think. I never say what I don't think unless I tell you "I don't think this"! Did you follow that? Good. It was a test. You passed! :)
      December 31, 2020 2:52 AM MST

No we wouldn't inflict an ineffective treatment on a less fortunate nation - it was DUMPED, apart from the amount used in clinical trials (which demonstrated its ineffectiveness) and that required for the treatment of malaria, which this virus isn't.
      December 31, 2020 2:21 AM MST

I just gave you the screen shot that says it was used and that your gov did not keep early records of what patients were being treated with....
    But sure deny if you must. 
      December 31, 2020 6:31 AM MST

My sister is PA to Dr Martin Laverty, CEO of the Australian Medical Association. This stuff is not classified, so she's completely at liberty to discuss it and this is from the horse's mouth. A strictly controlled amount was released for clinical trials. Ineffective in the treatment of COVID19 and extremely risky to cardiac health, so the AMA directed the TGA to withdraw its approval, which it did. Most of the stockpile was thus incinerated.
    The Commonwealth government didn't keep records, they're incompetent. The various STATE governments did.
      December 31, 2020 5:06 PM MST

:):):)
      January 1, 2021 1:39 AM MST

Then there should be records somewhere.   I am sure the gov could get them and would for that matter if it would make a dig at Trump.   
    That is the point. The drug was made political. And claimed unsafe. It is safe. Has been used for decades. It is listed in the WHO as essential basic meds needed for anu country. 
      January 1, 2021 9:46 AM MST

:):):)
      December 30, 2020 11:31 AM MST

OMG! AARRGGHH.
      December 30, 2020 11:30 AM MST

You LIKED my OMG AARRGGHH m2c? You are too funny hunny bunny! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 31, 2020 6:28 AM MST
      December 31, 2020 2:53 AM MST

:)
    Happy New Year's Eve. 

December 31, 2020 6:29 AM MST

Backatcha! Happy 2021! I sure hope it's better than 2020 but well we won't know until this time next year will we? SIGH. Thank you for your reply m2c and may the new year be a blessed one for all of us! :)
      January 1, 2021 2:21 AM MST