Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What happens to a soldier who leaves his/her post during a battle? What SHOULD happen to "head" who did the same thing in the COVID war?

What happens to a soldier who leaves his/her post during a battle? What SHOULD happen to "head" who did the same thing in the COVID war?

Posted - December 30, 2020

Responses

It already happened.... He got fired!!! For being an incompetent nincompoop!
      December 30, 2020 7:51 AM MST

Somehow it seems GROSSLY INADEQUATE. Hundreds of thousands have died on his watch and his indifference is staggering. How many lives would have been saved had he been engaged for the long haul from the beginning? I have no idea but it is significant substantial and UNFORGIVABLE. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply Echoos. Too bad on the day when it was OBVIOUS he was rejected very bigly his royal highna** wasn't booted out. This long delay gives him so much time to destroy what's left of our country. His adoring peeps get off on watching him get off on doing it. A more sick depraved disgusting despicable motley crew of reprobates and vermin I have never seen in my life. A pox on all of them. :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 31, 2020 2:54 PM MST
      December 30, 2020 11:25 AM MST