Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do YOU think it is appropriate for the DISGRACED duckhead to JINN JIN GIN up a pardon for himself? Why?

Do YOU think it is appropriate for the DISGRACED duckhead to JINN JIN GIN up a pardon for himself? Why?

Posted - January 8, 2021

Responses

If I was him...I would pardon myself, my family and anyone in the administration who wanted one.  
    Leftists already proving they cannot be trusted to leave him alone.  The TDS is too strong to resist.
      January 8, 2021 8:39 AM MST

But he swears he's innocent.  So what's there to pardon him from?  To pardon is to admit guilt.
      January 8, 2021 11:53 AM MST

Just general pardon.  To cover anything the Dems want to dream up. 
      January 8, 2021 2:59 PM MST

Again, that's admitting guilt.  One can't pardon themselves ahead of a crime.  "just in case?" 

It would be a bit suspicious if someone asked a judge, "Could you give me a pardon me for murder?  Not that I killed anyone, mind you, but just in case it ever happens."

January 8, 2021 3:36 PM MST

I am not a lawyer. But I would certainly have someone looking into what I could do to protect myself from undue and biased persecution if I were in his place.  I would not trust any of them. 
      January 8, 2021 7:00 PM MST

Gerald Ford set a dangerous precedent by pardoning Nixon before he was convicted of anything. However, Presidential pardons do NOT cover state crimes, and New York has a whole passel of suits ready to roll as soon as his orange a$$ is out of the WH. That's why he's panicking, he's up for the limit and knows it.
      January 8, 2021 1:28 PM MST