Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The end of an unfit man should be fitting. For TRAITOR DON it is a good start that he is BANISHED from twitter. What should come next?

The end of an unfit man should be fitting. For TRAITOR DON it is a good start that he is BANISHED from twitter. What should come next?

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses

For an attempted coup?  How about the gallows.
      January 10, 2021 11:11 AM MST

Once upon a time it would be in the town square where everyone could watch. Guillotine anyone? Yet TRAITOR DON is still there. He goes to Alamo, Texas Tuesday to preen and prance and brag about a 400 mile stretch of EGO WALL. All around him Rome is burning and that is what he does. So Wednesday will be one week ago the tragedy happened. I think he should have been taken into custody and imprisoned last Wednesday for inciting riots and insurrection and plotting to overthrow the government A police officer was murdered. I heard that every participant insurrectionist participant is equally guilty for that murder.. He and his whatever you call them bobbleheads still LIES and LIES and LIES and LIES. What will it take to hook him by the neck and drag him off the stage and put him away? Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Monday! :)
      January 11, 2021 12:53 AM MST

It is not the end....Trump will be around along time. 

Twitter stock will be down down on Monday...
    Big Tech will find out they are not in charge.
      January 10, 2021 11:18 AM MST

Firing squad would be nice. He's a traitor and should be treated as one.
      January 10, 2021 11:29 AM MST

With no blindfold.  I want him to see those bullets coming at him.
      January 10, 2021 12:30 PM MST

Agree with you 100%!!
      January 10, 2021 12:59 PM MST

:):):)
      January 11, 2021 12:56 AM MST

:):):)
      January 11, 2021 1:04 AM MST

At least that m'dear. Maybe for him we could DOUBLE DOWN and have two rows/sets of firing squads. After all he is a bigshot.  Every day that abomination is free is an insult to us. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday Echooos! :)
      January 11, 2021 12:55 AM MST

I think bankruptcy will be next. Trump has a lot of loans that will soon be due and a few of his buisness are loosing money plus thousands of people will be filing lawsuits against him. Cheers!
      January 10, 2021 1:14 PM MST

He is terrified of what comes next. Once a civilian he is fair game. He knows he is a corrupt crooked criminal AND guilty of causing what the mindless brainless insurrectionists did ON HIS COMMAND. He is a coward. A yellow-belly chicken. So what evil he will do next is anybody's guess. And he is still free to do it. GOOD GRIEF! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday! :)
      January 11, 2021 12:59 AM MST

I was thinking what might be next for Trump will be poor hygiene habits and lack of care about apperance. Sometimes when when a person is suffering from depression or going through a menatal breakdown they will stop taking care of themselfs. So I  bet by January 20th Trump will be looking like a real sad sack that stinks. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 11, 2021 12:59 AM MST
      January 10, 2021 7:55 PM MST

No more hair plugs or spray-on tan or hair dye? No more hair stylists? No more girdles? What he sees when he looks into the mirror is a 35- year old. That's what he said when asked that question a few years ago. ON WHAT PLANET? So today is the start of another week wherein he is still free to do whatever his insane mind prompts him to do. Deranged and getting more so by the minute. We have a front seat to history. Too bad he wasn't two hundred years ago or two hundred years in the future. OUR BAD BAD luck to be stuck with him now. May we all survive him. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 11, 2021 1:03 AM MST