Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why should TRAITOR DON have any power to do anything any more? He insurrected and attempted a coup. He is a treasonous traitor. Isn't he?

Why should TRAITOR DON have any power to do anything any more? He insurrected and attempted a coup. He is a treasonous traitor. Isn't he?

Simply depresident the traitor. Depower him. Render him impotent of any voice or any power to do or say anything anymore forever after and beyond to infinity. PERIOD.

He gave up all of that as what he wrought bore fruit. Month after month he goaded and lied and lied and facsimilated and told his adoring brainless worshippers they'd have a WILD time in D.C. on January 6. He never let up on the demand for them to obey his command. They showed up and gave him the precise show he demanded of them.

If that doesn't qualify to depower and dethrone and depresident him NOW what would? No. He didn't blow up the white house. But figuratively he blew up every inspiration for every legislation and every prayer and every success of every president that ever held the office. He defiled it. He is dirt.

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses

He is the President.   

January 10, 2021 7:44 AM MST

he may technically still hold the office, but he isn't a president.
      January 10, 2021 10:43 AM MST

Neither will Biden be ...
      January 10, 2021 11:11 AM MST

You dismiss him because to you he's a "deplorable" democrat.  To you, all democrats are despicable.  Well, you could be right.  There's a lot of things they stand for that I, personally, do not.  Of course, I can say the same for republicans.  However, prejudging a person before they even have a chance to show how inept or capable they are is rather unfair.  We've seen what trump has done - good/bad, right/wrong, or whatever - therefore we can judge those actions.  Biden hasn't been president yet.  So how can anyone say he IS a bad president?  Sure, he may be the worst president those poetry ever seen... but should we give him a chance to prove that before we judge him?
      January 10, 2021 2:37 PM MST

I do not call Dems deplorable or any other names.  
    I dismiss him because I do not agree with his policies.  And believe him to be senile and without a spine. The far left has already pushed him from center left. To supporting Green New Deal, claiming he will dismantle NRA. Claiming China is not a threat to USA.  Goodbye jobs, get ready for $5+ gas and for attacks on the 2nd Amendment. 

He calls for "unity" while calling me and other Trump supporters names.  Dem politicans and media are the ones calling names.   "Deplorable" was Hillary's name for us. 

I am saying the policies he supports...I do not.  
      January 10, 2021 2:51 PM MST

I never said you called them names.  Merely that reps and dems are on opposite ends (if they weren't there would be no need for them) and that to each, the other is (usually) wrong.  I know Biden is too old for the job and that his "baggage" will hinder him even further.  In fact, I believe he still sees himself as a VP.  So if things get real bad, Obama (his boss) will "take care of it".  I know China is a threat to the US! However, I don't think the way trump handled it wasn't the right approach.  I know that the democrats agenda is to tax the crap out of things (welcome to california).  Of course, I also think the NRA should be dismantled, and that the 2nd does not say we all should have guns (gross misinterpretation).   
    Anyway, my point was that we should be willing to give the old man a chance before we label him (think 2 hours is enough?).  
      January 10, 2021 3:33 PM MST

:):):)
      January 11, 2021 1:13 AM MST

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

You're right, it doesn't say that we should all have guns (criminals shouldn't obviously) but it gives the right to the people (law-abiding citizens) to keep and to bear arms. A right which shall not be infringed.

The Second Amendment was easily accepted because of widespread agreement that the federal government should not have the power to infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms, any more than it should have the power to abridge the freedom of speech or prohibit the free exercise of religion.

The gun laws today are much more extensive and controversial. And in far too many cases, unconstitutional. Unfortunately, the First Amendment is getting the same unconstitutional treatment.
      January 11, 2021 2:07 AM MST

As Pres Elect he has already showed me he is not my Pres and does not plan to be. (Does not want to represent me and my positions on issues)  He called me names. "Ugly, chumps" etc.
     There is a reason I will not live in CA.  
    2nd amendment is clearly written..."the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Again I am about policies....the rest does not affect the laws and regulations. And I do not agree with any of his policies. 
      January 11, 2021 7:45 AM MST

He never was presidential. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 11, 2021 7:48 AM MST
      January 10, 2021 12:28 PM MST

January 11, 2021 1:13 AM MST

How did you come to that conclusion? Do you happen to have any facts to back up that claim? This post was edited by rusureamisure? at January 11, 2021 2:40 AM MST
      January 11, 2021 2:34 AM MST

Virtually every speech and every action/non action he has taken has been less than presidential.  No president in my lifetime has verbally abused others as publicly as Trump.  He shows no respect for anyone that doesn't proclaim fealty to him.  The president is supposed to represent ALL of the people, not just the ones who voted for him.
      January 11, 2021 10:50 AM MST

How Trump may or may not act is not proof that he was never President. But then, I think you already know that.
      January 11, 2021 12:31 PM MST

I said he never acted presidential, not that he wasn't president.  Reading comprehension is very important
      January 11, 2021 1:57 PM MST

January 11, 2021 1:08 AM MST

Trump’s term will end at noon on Jan. 20, 2021. So at this moment, he is still President. At that same instant this Jan. 20, 2021 date arrives, the country will have a new chief executive. Maybe. It all depends on what happens between now and then.

The framers of the Constitution did not establish a specific day that presidential terms end, but they were very clear that the president “shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years.” (22nd Amendment) Not four years and a day. Not three years and 364 days but Four years.
      January 11, 2021 2:32 AM MST

One word - time.

By the time they get their s*** together, he will already be evicted.  

And mark my words, he and his kids are going to try to seek refuge in a foreign country to try to escape prosecution.  
      January 10, 2021 10:49 AM MST

I hope so but as a Mugger said "what country would have him or want him?" And I couldn't come up with an answer to that. TRAITOR DON could buy his way in I suppose. The TRAITOR DON and his progenh are all chcken liver yellow belly lying COWARDS. Their money has protected them from all their crimes but this crime? Not gonna happen. So we wait for justice to be done. I don't have that long. I mean I don't have 30 years or whatever. At least I'm pretty sure I don't. I WANT JUSTICE NOW! They debate and debate and debate. 25th amendment. impeachment. 14th amendment. I don't want TALK. I WANT ACTION. It's OUR TURN. What's the holdup? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 11, 2021 1:12 AM MST

How about Saudi Arabia?  They claim to be our allies(?), but they seem to be reather shady.  Then there's North Korea and Russia.   Sure he's a d***, but think of what he knows (layouts and such).  They'd gladly take him and his ilk just to use them.
      January 11, 2021 10:02 AM MST

Our allies? I thought the majority of the actors on 9/11 were Saudis? Bush just pretend it was Iraq so he could invade a country not his friend. Seriously. I thought it was SAUDIS who flew those planes. Wasn't it? Mostly? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 11, 2021 11:47 AM MST

They are our "strategic allies".  In other words, they're going to do what they want to do while looking amiable.  (They got the oil so they make the rules).
      January 11, 2021 1:22 PM MST

Right. I keep forgetting how important "strateeeegy" be. I remember George W. holding hands with some Saudia Arabian sheik. HOLDING HANDS for goodness sakes! GIRLY MEN?

The Jared and the TRAITOR DON BRAGGED about saving the Saudi Arabian murderer orderer A**. He ordered the beheading of Khashoggi. WE ALL KNOW THAT. But both treasonous traitors the jared and the TRAITOR DON intervened and protected him  then as usual they bragged on it. STUPID DUMB as they come and proud of it they are. So you see it all depends upon your intellectuality or lack thereof. And your character integrity honesty. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 13, 2021 4:41 AM MST

To answer your actual question of He is a treasonous traitor. Isn't he? No! But if you have a couple of hours I can tell you who is. :)
      January 11, 2021 2:38 AM MST