Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TRAITOR DON lost the popular vote TWICE. Will be impeached TWICE. Is there a third TWICE (a THRICE) you foresee? What do it be?

TRAITOR DON lost the popular vote TWICE. Will be impeached TWICE. Is there a third TWICE (a THRICE) you foresee? What do it be?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

I am sure after Trump gets reelected in 2024 the Dems will make another impeachment move each year. 
      January 13, 2021 7:56 AM MST

Yup. That can almost be guaranteed.
      January 13, 2021 9:30 AM MST

The House has just voted to impeach Trump a second time.  The two attorneys who represented Trump in the first impeachment have declined to represent him now as has Cippilone.  It would appear that leaves RudyG.  
      January 13, 2021 3:02 PM MST

Hahahahaha. You're joking right? Heard last night there might be hope that the Senate will not only agree to impeach but also to REMOVE FROM OFFICE. That would be a first for this REPUBLICAN dominated Senate. I think they get it for vote next week. Yet there is still the chorus of the robotic automatons who insist that TRAITOR DON is the victim here. I have nothing left I can say about them. I'm tapped out L! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 14, 2021 3:52 AM MST

The Senate has no appetite for convicting him.  I listened to the entire House session yesterday and, while they almost to a person, agreed that Trump was the instigator of all that violence, they said they would not convict.  Some made that decision because he only has days left in office, some because they didn't feel the process had been followed, some because the trial would take place during Biden's term, some because they didn't want him to become a martyr.  Just knowing that the history books will show that he is, so far, the only president to be impeached twice.  Trump will have to live with the fact that he is a two-time loser, but that will make him dangerous because his base is very strong still.  
      January 14, 2021 6:38 AM MST

Oh. You're for sure a step up on me then L. I did not do that so I really don't know any of the details. Darn! Dagnabbit! Heck! I'm keeping our paper. HUGE headlines "IMPEACHED AGAIN". Also I love knowing he has now thrown rudyg under the bus and turned against him. He did it to to Jared momentarily awhile ago. When he turns on Ivanka that just might be the end of him. Thank you for your thoughtful and INFORMATIVE reply my friend.:)
      January 14, 2021 6:57 AM MST

January 14, 2021 2:20 PM MST

I saw this shown on TV among the bazillion other headlines and this was my FAVORITE! HOW DID YOU KNOW? Too perfect! The perfectest picture ever of him and the perfected words. PERFECTON PERSONIFIED! Now how often do you encounter that in a lifetime? Gonna Ask. Thank you for your nifty reply and graphic L! :)
      January 15, 2021 4:05 AM MST

My pleasure. :)  Happy Friday. :)
      January 15, 2021 6:43 AM MST

Thank you my friend. STAY SAFE! :)
      January 15, 2021 6:44 AM MST

You, too. :)
      January 15, 2021 6:45 AM MST

:):):)
      January 15, 2021 6:47 AM MST