Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Have you ever been enthralled?

Have you ever been enthralled?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

Quite often. In fact, a lot.

Music, possibly, has enthralled, and enthralls, me more than anything in life.

And the sight of large birds in flight. Gorgeous.
      January 13, 2021 7:42 PM MST

January 13, 2021 7:57 PM MST

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! I love the movie!

Though I don't think of this particular movie, especially that scene, with my love of large birds in flight being gorgeous (the movie freaked/freaks me out always -- I love it) -- (and crows are my favorite type of bird, too!)  -- the scene right before this one you've  shared here? If I had to choose "The Single Most Perfect Scene in Any Movie I've Seen"? It'd be this one I'm posting, starting at the 0:25 mark and going to the 3:06 mark in the video - - when 'Melanie Daniels' is sitting outside the school, waiting. We the audience, KNOW something is not cool. But what we are allowed to see and what we don't get to see - - and WHEN we get to see -- so perfect to me - - and all the while the children in the background are singing - - and Melanie keeps getting more and more uptight, as she smokes the cigarette - - I love it.  :)

Here's the scene:

And I've been to this exact place when I visited California - - in fact, Bodega and Bodega Bay where the movie was filmed were my favorite places to visit in the entire state of California! I stood right where Tippi Hedren is sitting. :) The building looked exactly the same. :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 14, 2021 5:09 PM MST
      January 13, 2021 8:17 PM MST

Well yes, yes I have.
      January 13, 2021 8:04 PM MST

You’re kidding, right?

~

January 13, 2021 10:15 PM MST