Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did you listen to and HEAR every word TRAITOR DON said when he threw his imbecilic insurrectionists under the bus?" Wanna?

Did you listen to and HEAR every word TRAITOR DON said when he threw his imbecilic insurrectionists under the bus?" Wanna?

Per TRAITOR DON when told he had better read every word VERY SINCERELY.

"No true supporter o mine could endorce politicial violence. Mob violence goes against everything I believe and everything our movements stands for. No true supporter of mine could ever disrespect law enforcement or our great America flag. No true suppoter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of those things you are not supporting our movement. You are attacking it and you are attacking our country. We cannot tolerate it".

You know he doesn't mean a word of it. But to save his a** from getting in deeper he read the words written for him by oithers who apparently give a sh** what happens to him.

Now otherwise elsewise and elsewhere TRAITOR DON would have tweeted out the opposite in about one thuosands tweets. He always used his tweets when he had diarrhea or had to vomit. ALWAYS. However he is cut off from that. So he is enrgaed and stews and has no way to suck up to his 90 million follows and one hundred bazillion adoring worshippers. He hopes they know that though he NEVER LIES this time HE LIED.

And so it goes. And so it goes. Ya nose? Knows? Nos?

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

Nothing new here. 

He called for peace all day long. 
    He called for people be peaceful and go home.

January 15, 2021 6:20 AM MST

That douchebag only called for peace after the fact. 
      January 15, 2021 6:24 AM MST

:):):)
      January 15, 2021 6:43 AM MST

No he called for it during his speech in the morning. 

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections..."

"We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. ...."

January 15, 2021 6:56 AM MST

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, That douchebag is being impeached for incitement of insurrection, maybe you need to go back and read between the lines. Time to face the facts.... We fired his ass!! 
      January 15, 2021 10:36 AM MST

Facts. i just gave link to the transcript.  

Show me where he incites any violence.  

Deep blue kool aid it still kool aid. 

Facts linked to and quoted above.

Pelsoi and other leftists just worried cause they know 2024 is an easy win for Trump. 
      January 15, 2021 1:28 PM MST

I don't have to show you anything, what you need to do is open your eyes and look at the big picture and face the facts, The man is nothing but a lying douchebag and he's going down in history as the worst president the United States has ever had,  the sooner you stop diluting yourself the better off you'll be. Have a nice day. : )
      January 15, 2021 2:02 PM MST

Lol. Nothing can be shown because he did not say it.
      January 15, 2021 2:15 PM MST

Hehehehe!! Going down in history as the worst president the United States has ever seen and nothing you can do or say will ever change that fact. He's probably crying like a big orange baby right now. Because we fired him... HAHA! 
      January 15, 2021 3:00 PM MST

That is a bet you will lose. 
    Lowest unemployment for every demographic. Highest stock market ever. Wages increasing for blue collar jobs... 

January 15, 2021 3:40 PM MST

Okay I'm reading what you're saying but all I'm seeing is blah blah blah blah,  let's just stop right now and agree to disagree. :)
      January 15, 2021 3:46 PM MST

No doubt we will be agreeing anytime soon :)
      January 15, 2021 5:22 PM MST

: ) 
      January 15, 2021 5:56 PM MST

Fail. Net loss of 3m jobs since January 20, 2017.
    https://fortune.com/2021/01/11/us-economy-jobs-numbers-trump-compared-past-presidents-worst-record-since-hoover/

(Fortune.com is NOT a left wing site). This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 15, 2021 4:30 PM MST
      January 15, 2021 4:12 PM MST

Only because of Covid and stupid liberals locking down their economy. 

Open states are doing well. 
      January 15, 2021 4:31 PM MST

Biden won because he isn't Trump. A hat rack could have won the Dem nomination and won the election at a canter.

If His Royal Orangeness even survives until 2024 (I'm betting that he won't, his indolent lifestyle and shocking diet are screaming for a massive infarction), he won't get the nomination. His own allies are deserting him in droves, after throwing most of his legal team under a bus it's unlikely he'll be able to find anyone brave enough to defend him in his impeachment trial - and this time he'll NEED them. A lot of GOP Senators are seething, blaming the electorate's deep loathing and mistrust of Trump for their loss of Senate control, and fearing for their jobs two years from now.
      January 15, 2021 4:27 PM MST

Establishment deserting him...is no surprise. They are still mad he took out Jeb...who was supposed get the nomination.   They want to get back to their swampy normal. 

McConnell lost the Senate. By killing the $2000 direct payment and all the fraud in GA. (On video....over 100K. 24k illegally counted ballots)  
    Biden won because of election fraud. This post was edited by my2cents at January 16, 2021 6:44 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 4:37 PM MST

A badly doctored video. I could have done a more convincing one in thirty minutes using Windows movie maker.
    The voting down of the stimulus package was AFTER all the postal votes had already been sent, in the midst of a still raging pandemic the Dem voters are doing the sensible thing and keeping direct contacts to a minimum - which includes standing in line at polling stations, which is a dumb a$$ thing that only Republicans do in this situation.
    Jeb was never going to get the nomination, he's the unfortunate possessor of a surname synonymous with the worst Depression since the Great one. Rubio or Cruz would have been the GOP candidate in the absence of Drumpf - and either would have given more stability, been considerably more honest, and not have incited mob violence.
      January 15, 2021 4:45 PM MST

Please. No one claims the video was doctored.   It was the video from the security company for the building. The just too stupid to remember they were there. 

GA Sen runnoff was Jan 5th...so try again. 

Rubio had no chance. The establishment picked Jeb.  Cruz would have come in 2nd just like he did before. Because establishment hate Cruz too just not quite as much as Trump. 
    I posted the link to the transcript show me where violence was incited....

January 15, 2021 5:14 PM MST

The postals for the run off - the majority were posted before Christmas. YOU try again.
    Warnock was always going to clobber Loeffler, he damn near won that outright without the need for a run-off. The surprise was Perdue's poor showing. But the anti-Trumpers got their votes in VERY early, to avoid another round of spurious "fraud" claims.
    And which orifice did you pull that ridiculous "100,000" figure from? A couple thousand max - and BOTH recounts confirmed the Biden victory with an INCREASED majority.
      January 15, 2021 5:46 PM MST

Mitch killed the bill before Christmas.  And it was obvious he was not in favor of it. 

You are correct...my number was wrong. The illegally counted ballots were 24k still double the magic number. (The 100K is another stat of questionable ballots)  

Lori L is an insider trader. Perdue also almost won outright in Nov. Neither announced they were challenging POTUS election until Jan 4 or later.  Then had the fraud backdrop...many Rep disgusted and refused to vote.   If Collins was appointed instead of Lori...there would have been no runoff there in that seat. GA needs to do regular primaries. 

January 16, 2021 6:42 AM MST

Yep, the Rep would rather carry Confederate battle flags into the Capitol than vote ...
      January 17, 2021 12:09 AM MST

So I guess we are done discussing facts and now just back to default of calling Rep racists.

Let me know if you want to discuss issues again. 
      January 17, 2021 7:16 AM MST

Well said!!!
      January 15, 2021 4:54 PM MST