Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did you listen to and HEAR every word TRAITOR DON said when he threw his imbecilic insurrectionists under the bus?" Wanna?

Did you listen to and HEAR every word TRAITOR DON said when he threw his imbecilic insurrectionists under the bus?" Wanna?

Per TRAITOR DON when told he had better read every word VERY SINCERELY.

"No true supporter o mine could endorce politicial violence. Mob violence goes against everything I believe and everything our movements stands for. No true supporter of mine could ever disrespect law enforcement or our great America flag. No true suppoter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of those things you are not supporting our movement. You are attacking it and you are attacking our country. We cannot tolerate it".

You know he doesn't mean a word of it. But to save his a** from getting in deeper he read the words written for him by oithers who apparently give a sh** what happens to him.

Now otherwise elsewise and elsewhere TRAITOR DON would have tweeted out the opposite in about one thuosands tweets. He always used his tweets when he had diarrhea or had to vomit. ALWAYS. However he is cut off from that. So he is enrgaed and stews and has no way to suck up to his 90 million follows and one hundred bazillion adoring worshippers. He hopes they know that though he NEVER LIES this time HE LIED.

And so it goes. And so it goes. Ya nose? Knows? Nos?

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

:):):)
      January 16, 2021 3:41 AM MST

That loser would throw anyone under the bus that doesn't agree with him or tells him no. 
      January 15, 2021 6:31 AM MST

Well he surely did just that to them. And he has no tweets he can fall back on to suck up to them and let them know he was forced to say those words and believes none of them. So he is stuck.

Now question is will they turn on him for throwing them under the bus so quickly when commanded to do so? I don't know. None of them is very bright. All of them are connable scammable. So mebbe he can pull it off. Or maybe they will turn on him as he turned on them? Why not? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Echooos and Happy SAFE Friday to thee and thine! :)
      January 15, 2021 6:34 AM MST

Happy Friday to you too my friend.  : )
      January 15, 2021 6:56 AM MST

Thank you Echooos! :):):) ((hugs))
      January 15, 2021 6:57 AM MST

I did hear it and then I remembered a old West Coast aboriginal song that goes a little something like this  - hey ya high ya hey ya  hI ya - were were you when the sun went down and gave this land to the people not the kings and queens - hey ya high ya - hey ya high ya - we hear your words and you words  are hollow - hey ya high ya hey ya high ya. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 16, 2021 3:41 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 2:33 PM MST

It continues to amaze me how stone cold marbleized and zombified in the head his adoring worshippers are. They are beyond the reach of truth and always have been or they could not possibly still be clinging in adoration to the abomination of our nation. Pay no attention to them. They are a LOST CAUSE. Meanwhile the worst is yet to come m'dear for us.The darkest days of virus are here.  The inauguration is 4 days away? The imbecilic traitorous insurrectionists are ginned up for battle all over the country. Send good thoughts to those of us who are fighting for our country and think VERY DARK THOUGHTS of those who are plotting to destroy it. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 16, 2021 3:46 AM MST