Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can you explain something to me that is obviously beyond my intellectual abilities to grasp?

Can you explain something to me that is obviously beyond my intellectual abilities to grasp?

HOw is it and why are we who supported impeachment the ones who guilty of DIVIDING THE COUNTRY?

Nn onus on TRAITOR DON AT ALL? No repercussions for his inciting insurrection? Just let it go and go with the flow and don't expect any kind of consequence for TRAITOR DON for having done any of it? Including 5 people ending up DEAD?

It is we who divide not TRAITOR DON?

I think actions deserve consequences. Good actions deserve REWARDS. Bad actions deserve unpleasant consequences. Period. Over and out.

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

Because one again the left is impeaching a President when there is a complete transcript exonerating this President.  And this time it is within 10 days of him leaving office. 

There was NO incitement of a riot or violence by President Trump: 

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections..."

"We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. ...."

This post was edited by my2cents at January 15, 2021 9:27 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 9:06 AM MST

Good answer. :)
      January 15, 2021 9:12 AM MST

How is it and why are we who supported impeachment the ones who guilty of DIVIDING THE COUNTRY? Well, neither impeachment proceedings had a leg to stand on from the get-go. No actual real evidence was ever produced that would necessitate an impeachment.

To bring about impeachment without hard evidence to back it up would be considered an unconstitutional act.  Which, in and of itself has helped cause more of a divide in this country than it already had. So if there was no evidence that proved Trump was guilty of anything that warranted impeachments, what was the real reason behind them?

What is it called when actions, such as these unwarranted and unfounded impeachments, cause this much discontent and division in a country? I'll give you a hint.

Sedition: incitement of discontent or rebellion against a government. any action, especially in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion.
      January 15, 2021 11:07 AM MST