Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which comes first for you? ETHICS or LOVE/LOYALTY? Seriously. If my son or my sister were a participant would I fink on them? Would you?

Which comes first for you? ETHICS or LOVE/LOYALTY? Seriously. If my son or my sister were a participant would I fink on them? Would you?

Where is the line between LOVE for COUNTRY and LOVE for family?

Now if anyone I knew MURDERED someone. Not killed in self-defense but MURDERED out of hate or partisan politics would I turn them in? I hope so but I don't honestly KNOW so.

LOYALTY TO FAMILY is one thing.

LOYALTY to an insane evildoer? A crackpot wackadoodlenoodle? A delusional alternate reality inhabitant who is cruel vicious and consumed with revenge/retatiation?  A horse of a different color entirely.

Posted - January 16, 2021

Responses

What comes first for me? God and my love and loyalty to Him. Love and loyalty to the family would be next. Then love and loyalty to country/others would follow. Ethics play an important part in how I deal with life and how I respond to others. And no, my answer wasn't politically-motivated. :)
      January 16, 2021 9:54 AM MST

Do you believe GOD sent TRAITOR DON to save AMERICANS? Evangelicals believe GOD DID JUST THAT. Do you too? Thank you for your reply ru.
      January 16, 2021 10:19 AM MST

Do I believe God sent Trump to save Americans? The short answer to that is no, I don't. God already sent His Son Jesus for that. (John 3:16-17; John 14:6) Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. Do I believe Trump's election was God's will?  I have entertained that thought but I can't say with absolute certainty that it was.

In light of that, God has and does use people to accomplish His will. We may not always know right away what His will is in certain circumstances but His plan will be carried out nonetheless. Then at the appointed time, God will reveal His plan.
      January 17, 2021 1:07 PM MST

As I said on the other question, if the family member was the type who was commiting crimes or doing drugs etc....I would not be around that family member to know what crime they commited. So I would be of no use to police. 
    I have many family members whoI do go around now. Because I would not want my children or grandchildren exposed to that family member's lifestyle. (Most of these are cousins of either mine or my husband....with 1 exception)  The exception knows he is allowed around (even stayed in our house) if he is acting right. He did not last long and moved back. And got in more trouble.
    For me it is LOVE and LOYALTY that makes me keep my ETHICS. 

This post was edited by my2cents at January 18, 2021 12:08 AM MST
      January 17, 2021 2:58 PM MST