Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Many TRAITOR DON republican adoring worshippers believe that democrats have sex with kids and then eat them. Are you among them?

Many TRAITOR DON republican adoring worshippers believe that democrats have sex with kids and then eat them. Are you among them?

Posted - January 16, 2021

Responses

And they probabally wish it is true so everbody would see that democrats were monsters. I remember when Hillory was running they said that the democrats had a child sex trafacking ring in a basement  of a pizza joint - when the cops checked it out it turned out that the pizza joint didn't even have a basment so it showed how factuall their rumors are. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 17, 2021 1:35 AM MST
      January 16, 2021 11:36 AM MST

They are obsessed with SEX. Frustrated I expect because maybe perhaps they are all impotent? I dunno. They are all weirdos. Anyone who adores TRAITOR DON is a weirdo traitororous treasonous worm. Tune in tomorrow. I'll have other words for them! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 17, 2021 1:37 AM MST

You have that backwards - they eat the kids and THEN have sex with them.  I mean, it wouldn't be a true conspiracy theory if it made the least bit of sense now would it?  I speak just as it's hard to fathom that anymore would actually believe that tripe... and yet so many do.  Amazing.
      January 16, 2021 11:43 AM MST

Is that even physically possible Shuhak? I'm trying to visualize it. So they eat the kids then screw them? Well leave it up to them to figger out a most disturbing disgusting despicable way to have sex. Sheesh! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) Those who have sex with dead are necrofiliacs or something right? What do you call those who have sex with what they have eaten and digested? This post was edited by RosieG at January 17, 2021 9:54 AM MST
      January 17, 2021 1:40 AM MST

I was being sarcastic.  My last full sentence was meant to convey that, but I can see that I forgot to edit out several superfluous words in it before posting.  
      January 17, 2021 10:02 AM MST

No worries. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 15, 2021 6:17 AM MDT

There are so many conspiracies around I don't know which ones to believe anymore.
      January 16, 2021 12:10 PM MST

I cannot think of any conspiracy that appealed to me. Perhaps along the way there might have been one or two but my memory isn't what it used to be so for now I say I amn't the kind to conspiratorize about anything with anyone at any time. SHOW ME. PROVE IT TO ME. EVIDENCE. FACT. That's me to a T. Elsewise otherwise it's all bullsh** for mushheads! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 17, 2021 1:43 AM MST

Go, Rosie!
      January 17, 2021 7:01 AM MST

Russiagate...was a conspiracy theory. 
      January 17, 2021 10:21 AM MST

I don't know about cannibal actions. 

But there is photo and video evidence of the other on Hunters labtop and Ashley Biden's therapy diary.  Quite disgusting stuff. 
    I will not link to anything. But the evidence is available. 
      January 17, 2021 7:09 AM MST