Active Now

Urban Spaceman
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If he isn't cremated when he dies he will be entombed. On the crypt will be engraved "HE INCITED AMERICANS TO ATTACK AMERICANS." TRAGIC?

If he isn't cremated when he dies he will be entombed. On the crypt will be engraved "HE INCITED AMERICANS TO ATTACK AMERICANS." TRAGIC?

Electing him. TRAGIC.

Posted - January 17, 2021

Responses

No tomb.  he wants to be tossed into a deep fat fryer instead.
      January 17, 2021 11:05 AM MST

So he can eat himself? That I had not considered m'dear. Wonder where he'd start munching. Then he would truly be FULL OF HIMSELF right? Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday almost Monday! :)
      January 18, 2021 12:37 AM MST

When he dies (of natural causes) I  could put him in the peat moss bog - dig him up in 20 years and then you all could start calling him Mummy (peat moss bogs mumafie body's). Cheers!
      January 17, 2021 11:18 AM MST

Daddy dearest become mummy dearest? Two in one? Double down? I kinda like that Nanoose. When a mummy meets a mummy coming through the rye. Does the mummy say "oh yummy" or does the mummy sigh? I know. Gibberish but what the heck? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday almost Monday! :)
      January 18, 2021 12:40 AM MST

I was thinking that they could stand the Trump mummy in a corner of his presedent libary and people could ask it questions  like hey Mummy do you have that replacement for Obama Care yet or hey Mummy was Putin a generous lover. Cheers!
      January 18, 2021 10:30 AM MST

One request. Could we ask "hey dummy mummy" or "mummy dummy"? That would make it PERFECT wouldn't it Nanoose? TRUTH IN ADVERTISING so to speak. His forever title must include DUMMY. It's only right! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      January 18, 2021 11:23 AM MST