Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A TRUE leader ALWAYS backs up those who report to him. ALWAYS. TRAITOR DON did not admit his people did what he asked of them. WHY?

A TRUE leader ALWAYS backs up those who report to him. ALWAYS. TRAITOR DON did not admit his people did what he asked of them. WHY?

He told them

WE LOVE YOU
YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE

Then the sh** hit the fan and he denied any part in it. Not only that but he insists his people were never there. It was the Black Lives Matter protesters and antifa.

His people were never there. He never said what he said. Saying he did is fake news.

He never cheered at the onslaught attacking the Capitol. Those who watched him do that and tell on him weren't even there. He did not watch. He weeped for the carnage and devastation going on before his very eyes. He wept he weeped he got diarrhea he barfed. Yep. That's how unhinged he got.

So whom d'ya believe? The peeps who done the dirty deeds and blamed it on TRAITOR DON or TRAITOR DON who said he dint. Not his peeps. It was "the other guys what done the dirty deeds and committed MURDER"

It's a hard call I know. Thinking is NEVER EASY. THat's why so few engage in it. TOO HARD!. So give it some time to percolate in your "brain". We can't be making these hasty judgments since TRAITOR DON told us long ago that we couldn't believe what we see with our own eyes or what we hear with our own ears because that isn't really what's going on. Notice he never did tell what is. Or isn't. Specifically.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

There was BLM leaders there.  They filmed themselves. 

There were ring wing crazies as well. Trump simply pointing out that a true Trump supporter (someone who truly agrees with Trump's policies would not do what they did. Would never attack police or the Capital. Because that is not something Trump would support)

Arrest them all. 
      January 18, 2021 6:38 AM MST

I didn't see a whole lot of black faces among those multitudes of insurrectionists.  Who are you trying to kid?
      January 18, 2021 6:53 AM MST

John Sullivan was arrested he is a BLM leader. He was there and on HIS video...he says "WE did it"..."Look at this reality....we took this ****."  The CNN woman he was with: "We did it. YOU were right."  
    Sullivan: "I know. But I could not tell you much. You need to watch MY show...." "This film is gonna be great."
    This was after he talked about breaking a window and that no one got it on video. 

I am certain he was not alone.  As there are other videos of people being called out for being Antifa etc. 

Not all BLM or Antifa are black.  Just as not all Trump suppporters are white. Case in point the black man who stole Pelosi's podium. 

Anyone who illegally entered the Capital....ARREST THEM ALL.
      January 18, 2021 7:16 AM MST

At least we agree that anyone and everyone who entered the Capitol illegally should be arrested.
      January 18, 2021 2:13 PM MST

:):):)
      January 18, 2021 2:15 PM MST

There ya go. Who says we cannot agree on anything...:)
      January 18, 2021 4:59 PM MST

Two out of a thousand isn't that bad. :)
      January 18, 2021 9:22 PM MST