Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why is it that folks who don't have a clue can't resist putting their two cents' worth in about things they know NOTHING about? Anyone?

Why is it that folks who don't have a clue can't resist putting their two cents' worth in about things they know NOTHING about? Anyone?

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Oddly enough, I was going to ask a similar question in the main section.
      January 18, 2021 12:18 PM MST

Wow! You were really gonna around now? Wow! Well through the years we have been on the same page about a lot of things E. May I asked what triggered it in you? I'll tell you what triggered it in me. The subject was basketball and someone commented on going lefter would make me a racist! Or something. Go figger! Thank you for your reply. Well you are going to ask it right? I stay in my cozy little corner and never venture out. Maybe you'll get a lot of hits! Thank you for your reply. Great minds etcetera.....! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 18, 2021 12:45 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 12:23 PM MST

It was just a fleeting thought I had when my wife was side-tracking a conversation we were having. (She does that a lot when she is stoned.) And yes, she knew not of what she spoke.
      January 18, 2021 12:47 PM MST

Ah. Oh. Okey dokey. No disrespect intended to anyone but I expect that could drive you crazy. It does me. Seriously. Thank you for your reply E. You know now we have 1 million  virus cases in L.A. and 3 million in the state. On TV they are talking about a TSUNAMI wave of evictions. Something like 475,000 families. They're calling it a CRISIS. Families on the street because they have no jobs so they have no money? I think  there was a temporary moratorium on evicting for rent not paid or mortgages not paid. Well they said it was going to get a whole lot worse. Hope things are better in your state. At least you don't have so many people. Thank you for your reply E! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 18, 2021 1:04 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 1:03 PM MST