Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TRAITOR DON EXECUTED 12 people since July of 2020. FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE THAT NONE WERE EXECUTED. Is he an EXECUTIONER?

TRAITOR DON EXECUTED 12 people since July of 2020. FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE THAT NONE WERE EXECUTED. Is he an EXECUTIONER?

A bloodlust enjoyer. A vicarious thrill seeker who enjoys the enormous pain and suffering he can inflict on others?

What manner of monstrous abomination is he?

Posted - January 19, 2021

Responses

Daniel Lewis Lee...white supremist...murder of 3...including an 8yr old girl.

Wesley Ira Purkey...murder of 80 yr old via sledge hammer, murder kidnapping, and rape and dismemberment of a 16yr old.

Dustin Lee Honken...5 counts of murder

Lezmond Charles Mitchell...murdered a 9 yr old girl and her Grandmother

Keith Dwayne Nelson...kidnapping rape and murder of 10 yr old girl

William Emmett Lecroy, Jr...rape and murder of a 30 yr old nurse. Previous convictions of child sexual abuse etc

Christopher Andre Vialva....kidnapped two youth pastors, carjacked them, shot them in the head and set their car on fire with them in the junk.

Orlando Cordia Hall ....kidnapping, Took 16yr old to hotel for hours repeatedly raped. Then beat her to death with a shovel.

Brandon Bernard....partner to Christopher Andre Vialva....kidnapped two youth pastors, carjacked them, shot them in the head and set their car on fire with them in the junk.

Alfred Bourgeois...murder of a 2 yr old.

Lisa Montgomery.....strangled to death a pregnant woman and cut the baby out to pass it off as her own.

Dustin Higgs...murderer of 3.

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2021/01/02/fact-check-media-labels-trump-executioner-in-chief-inside-the-presidents-record-11-federal-executions/

G
    ood riddance. We do not need these evil on the earth.  
    Trump did not sentence any of the murderers to death he just had the sentence carried out.

January 19, 2021 9:32 AM MST

Oops, looks like you beat me to it. Good job. :)
      January 19, 2021 10:40 AM MST

Took me a bit ...no media wants to report on the real victims. But the poor "victims" of the evil Trump.
      January 19, 2021 12:08 PM MST

Yup. Took me a bit as well and for the reason, you indicated. As well as others.
      January 19, 2021 2:09 PM MST

he, and his predecessors, should have gotten rid of many more.  Keeping these kind of people around, only serves to show that we tolerate it.  There is a line of justice which the US is just too afraid to cross.
      January 19, 2021 10:32 AM MST

So you are a fervant DEATH PENALTY advocate then? You do know that innocent people have been executed right? Whatever. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 15, 2021 6:03 AM MDT

Fact is, the federal death penalty was reinstated by the US Supreme Court in 1988. So what crimes did these people commit that called for the death penalty? In July 2019, Bill Barr announced the scheduled executions of five death row prisoners. The selected inmates had been convicted of murdering or raping children and the elderly.

Here are three examples of people who were executed and why.

Alfred Bourgeois was on death row for torturing and beating his two-year-old daughter to death.

Lisa Montgomery strangled a pregnant woman in Missouri before cutting out and kidnapping the baby in 2004.

Cory Johnson was convicted for the murder of seven people, related to his involvement with the drug trade in Richmond, Virginia. 

Obviously, there are many more cases that could be cited. Cases where men, women, and children were tortured, raped, murdered, and in some cases cannibalized. So let me ask you something, do you believe that those people should have had their death sentences commuted? Or even set free? If so, would you call that justice?
      January 19, 2021 10:38 AM MST

He may just be totally void of mycotoxin. A mood inhibitor.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 15, 2021 6:00 AM MDT
      January 19, 2021 10:56 AM MST

That's a new one on me CW. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      June 15, 2021 6:01 AM MDT

Trump executed no one. Juries and state laws do that.
      January 19, 2021 11:57 AM MST

Touche.
      January 19, 2021 1:07 PM MST