Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » How well do the members of YOUR harem get along with each other? (Mine usually behave nicely together.)

How well do the members of YOUR harem get along with each other? (Mine usually behave nicely together.)

(Although I do have to admit that the ones in the Grammarian/Mensa Section are a bit catty with the Sandwich-Making Experts, and those in the Lower Rotation Roster show jealousy for the Tilde Maintenance Crew. There’s more cooperation between the Athletes’ Club and the Rubdowners Massage Squad than any others, but that’s normal for such like-minded units.  I tell you, I’ve tried my best to cut down on the compartmentalization, it’s just not easy to do when there are so many specialty positions that they each provide to me. Sigh.)

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

Quite well. I just made sure they were all bisexual so they could have fun when I'm not around.
      January 20, 2021 7:22 AM MST

Didn’t someone leave you based on that circumstance?

“Let’s get out of here for good, we can live at my place.”
    ”You must have read my mind: I already packed up my stuff.”
    ~

January 20, 2021 8:42 AM MST

I left her. If she looked like one of those gals I wouldn't have left. I found a pic of my ex at Google images with her 'wife', but I would be embarrassed to show anyone.
      January 20, 2021 11:16 AM MST

So how many are there, exactly?
      January 21, 2021 10:03 AM MST