Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Evangelicals set aside their honor integrity beliefs humanity religion to accommodate to the prior white house occupant. GONE FOR GOOD?

Evangelicals set aside their honor integrity beliefs humanity religion to accommodate to the prior white house occupant. GONE FOR GOOD?

Can what they all set aside for FOUR YEARS be retrieved? Is it still there or wither away and die from being ignored?

I don't know but I wouldn't want to be one of them and try to explain to GOD what happened. Would you?

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

These aren't true "Evangelicals". Whatever the hell that means. They are posers. These posers will kiss anyone's butt if it will benefit them and their so-called "church".
      January 20, 2021 9:34 AM MST

That's exactly what I think too. They are all LIARS FAKES PHONIES. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Wednesday to you! YOU ok viruswise? STAY SAFE! :)
      January 20, 2021 10:32 AM MST

It's OK, he's history!
      January 20, 2021 9:56 AM MST

Didja see the entertainment at the inaurguration? Hear it? Pretty okay. Thank you for your reply Stu and Happy Wednesday to you. You okay viruswise? STAY SAFE! :)
      January 20, 2021 10:33 AM MST

I always watch the inauguration no matter who is being sworn in. It was great seeing a woman taking the oath for the first time.
      January 20, 2021 11:11 AM MST

James Madison wisely said:

Religion and government will both exist in greater purity the less they are mixed together
      January 20, 2021 10:05 AM MST

Hallelulah! Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      January 20, 2021 10:34 AM MST

What they (and others like them) succeeded in doing was to tarnish the name of Christ in the sight of the world.  Christians are called to be lights to a dark world; showing them Crist.  Sadly, all they did was show the world that christians are hypocrites.  That "damage" can never be undone.  The world doesn't separate christians by categories (evangelical, catholic, baptist, etc.), they lump them all together.  These people didn't follow Christ, they followed satan.  I'm sure many thought they were doing right, but instead of following Christ - and Christ alone - they followed the "group".  
      January 20, 2021 10:34 AM MST

Thought they were doing right by whose standards m'dear? For anyone I can't understand it but for those who profess to believe in GOD? Makes no sense at all. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee. We never got the rain predicted for yesterday. Oh well...can't win 'em all! :)
      January 20, 2021 10:36 AM MST

By their own standards.  Many listen to a preacher/pastor and assume what he says is infallible truth.  They don't take the time to compare what he/she says to what the bible says.   

Don't uncross your fingers just yet.  You may get quite a bit of rain in next 10 days.  The storm track is setting up in a north to south alignment, and systems should make it down that far before curving to the east.   (looks like snow here)
      January 20, 2021 10:59 AM MST

Dry as a bone now in June. Excessive heat, drought. High winds and resultant fires to follow? I sure hope not! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 15, 2021 5:44 AM MDT

That's a pretty broad brush you're using. What you said may be true for some Evangelicals but not for all of them. I don't and won't put aside my honor, integrity, beliefs, humanity, religion for any man or woman regardless of what they may do for a living.
      January 20, 2021 12:31 PM MST

No need to explain to God why anything was done. 
    God knows. God knows everyone's hearts.  

He knows we supported Trump because he supports:
    Religous freedom.
    Pro-life. 
    Pro-Israel.
    Pro-jobs. 
    Anti-War (Peace through strength)

God knows exactly why we voted for Trump and will again in 2024. 

January 21, 2021 6:27 AM MST

:)
      January 21, 2021 6:29 AM MST