Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm pretty sure that President Joseph R. Biden has never once called anyone in the military a LOSER. Ya think?

I'm pretty sure that President Joseph R. Biden has never once called anyone in the military a LOSER. Ya think?

Bet he also never said he didn't like heroes or questioned why they'd join because "what do that get out of it"? Bet he never once attacked a GOLD STAR family or insulted a military hero even after he was dead as the former oval office occupant repeatedly did to Senator JOHN McCAIN.

Also bet the former occupant of the white house never ever had or will ever have a hero son who died.

Anytime gonna take my bet?

Posted - January 23, 2021

Responses

It will never happen.  Biden has too much respect for the military to think that way, let alone express himself in such a disrespectful manner.
      January 23, 2021 11:34 AM MST

Precisely. And all the former oval office occupant a** kissers who have family who served in the military should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES for backing and sticking by a five time fake bonespur draft dodger military INSULTER.! GO FIGGER! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 23, 2021 11:40 AM MST

I know that I could never back someone who disrespected the military.  My dad and uncles served in WWII, a former boyfriend served in Korea, several childhood friends served in Vietnam and one of my nephews enlisted for 6 years in the Army and was deployed to South Korea.  
      January 23, 2021 11:44 AM MST

My dad did THREE TOURS in the Marines in WW1. My uncles served and survived in WW 2.. I cannot imagine anyone in the military or affiliated with anyone who was ever in the military supporting the former oval office occupant. His track record in that regard is GROTESQUE and evil. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2021 12:21 PM MST

I agree.
      January 23, 2021 9:56 PM MST

:):):)
      January 24, 2021 2:28 AM MST

Not losers just "stupid b*stards."

Biden: "Notwithstanding what you may hear about me, I have incredibly good judgment," Biden remarks in the video. "One, I married Jill. And two, I appointed Johnson to the Academy, I just want you to know that."
    After a moment of silence, Biden tells the troops, "Clap for that, you stupid b*stards."
      January 23, 2021 11:51 AM MST

I have no reason to trust you or to distrust you. I shall research that.
      January 24, 2021 2:30 AM MST

Once they began to applaud, he continued, "Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man."

His campaign claims it was a joke.  I have not seen the video.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/29/fact-check-2016-joe-biden-called-troops-stupid-bastards-jest/3560443001/

He said it. It is on video. I gave the context.  He claims a joke.   
      January 24, 2021 6:04 AM MST