Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly they sleep in separate beds in separate rooms but on camera for photo ops they are seen holding hands. What do you make of THAT?

Allegedly they sleep in separate beds in separate rooms but on camera for photo ops they are seen holding hands. What do you make of THAT?

The who/whom matters not at all. Why should it?

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THAT?

He snores?
She snores?
What?

Posted - January 23, 2021

Responses

I think it is because he passes lots of stinky gas when he sleeps. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 23, 2021 10:26 AM MST

Do you mean he is breathing?
      January 23, 2021 10:52 AM MST

Nope guess again - it rhymes with bart. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 23, 2021 11:01 AM MST

FART is a respectable word Nanoose. Everyone FARTS. Right? Sorry to butt in( on purpose) but I just couldn't  resist. I'm very bad today. Apologies to both of you! :( Mea culpa. This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2021 11:34 AM MST
      January 23, 2021 11:33 AM MST

That was MY initial thought. :)
      January 23, 2021 11:28 AM MST

:):):)
      January 23, 2021 11:34 AM MST

Hahahahahaha! All night long he farts? OMG! That is something he can't dye away or spray away or hair plug away or golf away. Poor Melania. Why not put something on his a** to filter the farts STRAIGHT OUT to say Ted Cruz and Josh Lowly? Everything that the farter emits is their cuppa tea from whatever hole. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply Nanoose!  :)
      January 23, 2021 11:31 AM MST

They tried putting a pillow on his a×× to filter the farts but they used a Memory foam pillow so it rememberd the smell then Melania smelt it in the morning when Trump took it off to get dressed so they started sleeping in seperated rooms. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 23, 2021 12:07 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahahaha! HAH HAH HAH! Too much m'dear. TOO FUNNEE HUNNEE! Way above and beyond for which I humbly thank you very bigly! I wonder what the real story is between them? He screwed hoors when Melania was pregnant and paid them off to shut up. He embarrassed her and showed what slime he is. She must be humiliated every time he opens his mouth and she must despair for her son who is part of the worst human being ever born. I think she is very worried about Barron. Will he turn out like the disgusting donjohnjurr or disgusting ivanky or or disgusting eric? GOD HELP HIM. I think Tiffany bailed. I hope so. I pray so. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 23, 2021 12:16 PM MST

She probably couldn't stand being that close to him.  That and the fact that he spent half the night tweeting which probably kept her awake.  

You can immediately see the difference between the Trumps and the Bidens.  When you look at the Trumps, you get a feeling of iciness.  When you look at the Bidens, you see warmth and true affection and love the way they look at each other, the way he had his arm around her during the inaugural festivities, the way she laid her head on his chest.  They are similarly affectionate with their children and grandchildren.  With Trump, did you ever see him do anything that appeared to show any interest in Barron let alone affection?
      January 23, 2021 11:32 AM MST

Nope. Michelle and Barack love each other too. I thing George H.W. and Barbara adored each other. We KNOW the Reagans did. Bill was a jerk so Hillary lost out. Jimmy Carter lusted in his heart but I think he loves Rosalyn. The one ugly is the most recent former oval office occupant. I'm sure Melania is disgusted with him and by him. She will move on to someone else. The he to whom she is married is a LOSER. I think she is not supportive of LOSERS. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 23, 2021 11:38 AM MST

Yes, there are other couples that were affectionate, but you never see that in the Trumps.
      January 23, 2021 10:00 PM MST

They hold hands but NEVER look at each other. I wonder if the she in that couple gets PAID to do that? I bet there are many unions where money plays a role. One way or the other. That would not be my cuppa tea. I couldn't pretend or play a role for money. But hoors do and mistresses do and gigolos do and I expect lots of "spouses" do. Money makes the world go around. I think all of that is sad. Some say they are staying together "for the Kids" while they cheat and lie and justify and rationalize. That is not a life well lived in my opinion. SIGH. Then ya got yer key clubs and OPEN marriages and 3-way sexing. How do they live with themselves? What kind of parents can such phonies as they be?. SHAMS. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 24, 2021 10:15 AM MST
      January 24, 2021 1:26 AM MST

No, they don't look at each other and I suspect it's because they may not even like each other.  
      January 24, 2021 10:16 AM MST

I could not hold the hand of someone I did not like. No matter how much I got paid to do it. It helps when money is not your carrot. You don't debase youself to get it. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 25, 2021 3:27 AM MST

I am the same way.  
      January 25, 2021 1:36 PM MST

Frankly, it's nobody's business what they do in private. From the day Trump became President, he was under attack by the media, Democrats, and some Republicans. For four years people had to listen to those incessant adolescent attacks carried out 24/7. Now that he is out of office, the incessant adolescent attacks continue. How long will the attacks go on this time? Another four years? Six, ten? The attackers need to grow up and move on. It's no wonder this country is so divided. Give it a rest already.
      January 23, 2021 4:00 PM MST

For four years, people had to listen to those incessant adolescent attacks carried out 24/7 via Tweet from Trump.  He disrespected everyone, including making fun of a disabled journalist.  How many others did he make nasty comments about, especially women?  For four years we listened to Trump relate everything to him - he played the victim when things didn't go his way.  He berated anyone who disagreed with him.  He is a despicable human (and I use the word loosely) being, completely unpresidential, totally inept at leading this country and devoid of human sympathy and kindness to those less fortunate than others.  
      January 23, 2021 10:05 PM MST

:):):)
      January 25, 2021 3:27 AM MST